Thread: Pinning and Welding in NoVA

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Pinning and Welding in NoVA

I'm going to be in town for a few days before heading to NC for five days of shooting with Redback One. I'd like to swap out the currently pinned brake on my 14.5 for a new one. Anyone know who can do it in a day or two? Robb at VA Arms has already said that he can't but told me to check SpecDive Tactical. Just looking for a few more shops so I have options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Anybody?

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    There is a company called WAR rifles or something along those lines in Manassas area. I would google them and see what comes up; might be worth a shot. Additionally, you can try Northern Virgini Gunworks in Lorton. NoVA Gunworks really knows their stuff and is a full service bonafide gunsmith establishment. Lastly, and likely your best shot for turnaround time would be US Tactical Engraving. The guy has a full service machine shop and builds precision rifles.

Oh, and Elite Shooting Sports has a full service gunsmith. I know he can do pretty much anything there as well.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    There is a company called WAR rifles or something along those lines in Manassas area. I would google them and see what comes up; might be worth a shot. Additionally, you can try Northern Virgini Gunworks in Lorton. NoVA Gunworks really knows their stuff and is a full service bonafide gunsmith establishment. Lastly, and likely your best shot for turnaround time would be US Tactical Engraving. The guy has a full service machine shop and builds precision rifles.

Oh, and Elite Shooting Sports has a full service gunsmith. I know he can do pretty much anything there as well.
    Thanks for the response, for some reason I just now saw it. Rob from VA Arms also recommended WAR Rifles so I gave them a call. They allowed me to rush it and got it back to me in two days. Looks good and no issues after 1,600 rounds so they're good to go for anyone looking in the future.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Normally, if I get them in by noontime, i knock them out same day. Unless you have 5 other things needed on the upper. If after noontime, next day.