Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inforce WML Review

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Not a fan of this light. Reports of premature battery drain are a problem for a go-to rifle. The ergonomics could be better from my point of view. In this price range you now have the new Streamlight which looks to be a superior solution for the money.
    Key word being "Reports" Have you ever owned one? Ergonomics? That's a personal thing isn't it? I have had 2 of them since HSP first introduced the 200 L version. Both are on safe queens that don't get used much and both are still on the original battery. Yes.. The lens is screwed down. Problem is one bad report is puked across the internet by many that have never used the product!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Bought one used here on the EE, I get it out and have done some night shooting here and there.

That was probably two years ago? I am using the same battery that the owner before me sent in it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I have an APL and WML on my two HD guns. The WML has been great. I have it on an offset thorntail mount, which places it in a great spot for me. My first APL had the battery drain issue, but I contacted Inforce, and they had me send it in and sent me a replacement lickity split. The replacement does not have the battery drain issue.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Had an APL that ate batteries in about 4 months with almost zero use. Inforce CS replaced it quickly for me too.

I sold it when i found some good deals on X300s, but wouldn't mind trying the WML HSP.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post

Also, since you mentioned weight being a motivation... Arisaka's M300 clone is 2.8oz with a battery (vs. 3.1 on the WML), it has a better beam, and much more durable construction. And it's made by good people.
    Very true about Arisaka Defense. I cannot say the same thing about Inforce's customer service. I used their CS once to replace an APL. The 2nd time I used their CS, they sent me back someone else's older generation well used light instead of the one that I sent in. When I contacted them to get the light swapped again, they could not have been LESS helpful, or polite. The CS lady that I exchanged e-mails with was basically a b@!#h and insisted that I was wrong, or lying. NEVER AGAIN.

Feedback Score
    I've been pretty happy with my WML to start, used it on a duty rifle and when they dropped the WMLx (500 lumens) I moved to that. Still running the original battery. Luckily I have never had to use their CS. For the way I shoot my rifle the egos work very well for me. To say I hadn't been considering a switch to a X300U would be a lie, I'm a SureFire fan, however I haven't had a good enough reason.

Luckily we live in America where we have many, many options for weapon lights. Pick your favorite.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
    Very true about Arisaka Defense. I cannot say the same thing about Inforce's customer service. I used their CS once to replace an APL. The 2nd time I used their CS, they sent me back someone else's older generation well used light instead of the one that I sent in. When I contacted them to get the light swapped again, they could not have been LESS helpful, or polite. The CS lady that I exchanged e-mails with was basically a b@!#h and insisted that I was wrong, or lying. NEVER AGAIN.
    Well that's a shame, I've only ever heard good things about their CS.

Feedback Score
    Had mine for a couple of years.
    Mounted on the forearm of my 870 for 300 rounds, then I moved it to an AR pistol.
    About 300 rounds on there, then I moved it back to the 870.
    I agree the form factor is great, should cost less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12