Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: SureFire WARCOMP 556

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Same here. If they put them up on the site without filling their pre-orders, I'm gonna be kinda pissed.
    Just got an email from DSG, they are saying they filled most of the "backordered" I'm guessing right now not mine. Asked about them being available on the website?
    More to follow

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From DSG, you be the judge?

As far as the CloseTine warcomp, we received our first shipment of those two days ago. Every single one was already spoken for and shipped against an existing back order yesterday. Unfortunately we did not receive enough to cover all of the back orders that we had.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    Moved to TX a couple weeks ago.. first visit to a local store and find these.

warcomps.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got an email from DSG at about 7pm today stating that the CT Warcomps were in stock. I didn't take my time ordering one after the email. I just checked and they're sold out. I guess they've filled their backorders.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Currently available, but I'll pass. http://www.surefire.com/warcomp-556-...ash-hider.html

Feedback Score
    I saw a video where the open tined one had better flash reduction and muzzle rise. I have two open ones. I like them a lot.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    I saw a video where the open tined one had better flash reduction and muzzle rise. I have two open ones. I like them a lot.
    Open tine flash hiders out perform closed ones almost all of the time. The reason for the closed tine is for durability.

We have had more than a few issues with open tine designs.

Rick

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Didn't know that. Does the open tine have the tuning fork ping? And I thought the closed tine was supposed to change the porting to be more neutral whereas the open somewhat favored right handed shooters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Didn't know that. Does the open tine have the tuning fork ping? And I thought the closed tine was supposed to change the porting to be more neutral whereas the open somewhat favored right handed shooters.

My open fh (not warcomp) pings, but it's short lived, similar to the action spring.
    Maybe it's just me, but I always thought the complaints about the ping were way over played... especially considering the gunshot.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 07-24-17 at 16:37.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    My open fh (not warcomp) pings, but it's short lived, similar to the stock spring.
    Maybe it's just me, but I always thought the complaints about the ping were way over played... especially considering the gunshot.
    I don't think I've heard a Surefire but I had an AAC Blackout on my first AR and it drove me nuts. The BCM comp is much more satisfying to listen to haha.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast