Thread: The long ago promised pics of my gear

Feedback Score

The long ago promised pics of my gear

Hey guys, I know that I haven't posted since my introduction that was probably close to two months ago, but I have been lurking and researching and most of all building! I have uncovered a wealth of information in the forum and have put that knowledge into my first AR. Let me just say that the past two months spent working on this wonderful weapon have been amazing. I have learned a lot here as well as formed my own opinions about products that I have used. Just as a refresher, I purchased a Colt 6520. It was NIB which means that it was 100% stock. I also mentioned that I would show you pictures of my home defense shotgun (nothing special) and my precision tactical rig. I have since added a handgun to the equation so I will show you all four in this thread.

The AR is a Colt 6520 with (from front to back) a Vortex flash hider, Trijicon front post, DD Omega rail, LaRue FUG, Aimpoint CompM4s in LaRue mount, BFG redimag, VLTOR MUR, MagPul MIAD/CTR, and BFG VCAS. I have plans for a light and have a LaRue buis on backorder. I have also upgraded the extractor with Grant's upgrade kit.

The shotgun is a simple 870 with a 2 rd mag extension, wilson combat trak lock night sights, and a speedfeed 2 stock set. It also has a jumbo head safety.

The rifle is a Savage 10FCP in the HS precision stock with aluminum bedding blocks. I have skim bedded it and also bedded the Seekins 20 MOA base down to the action. The scope is a Leupold Mark4 3.5-10 with the TMR reticle in Seekins rings. The sling is a TIS slip cuff and the stockpack is an Eagle. Harris bipod. The dragbag is TacOps.

And finally, the handgun is a Sig 226 Elite with night sights.

Let me know what you think guys!

Cheers,
    Bart

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r299/sisezbye/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like it!

How much have you spent on ammo?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sweet!!!!
    My 2nd favorite color is Green too......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    I like it!

How much have you spent on ammo?
    Huh? Dude, you mean you actually shoot these things? I just take pictures of them and post them.
    Aimpoint M4S- Because your next Aimpoint battery hasn't been made yet.

Feedback Score
    Nice weapon. I like the set up.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Awesome gear you have!