Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a place to find Tournaments around US

Feedback Score

Cool Looking for a place to find Tournaments around US

Looking for a place to find Tournaments around US . I stay all over and would like to go to some Tournaments I am hoping there is a web page that shows Dates Times and Type . It does not mater if its pistol . shot gun Rifle or Three gun I like them all'

Tecman

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Google national shooting sports foundation. They have a search engine to locate ranges near where you are. Hardly a month goes by that there isn't some sort of match within a hundred miles of anywhere. Also look at the US IPSC site for affiliated clubs by state. Almost all states have 3-4 club level matches a month. If you are old or cripple look for IDPA club level matches.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    moving to the right section, may want to rename in the title to reflect competitions.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    There's comp all over SoCal pretty much every weekend. I'm attending a 3gun next Sat. at WEGC.ORG

Feedback Score
    google it, 3 gun nation is also a good place because most 3 gun hosts also run idpa ipsc and other stuff too

Feedback Score
    This guy has hit multiple forums asking this same question, not sure if spamming or trolling. By multiple I've seen it asked this very same way with the poor grammar and all on at least six forums, and three of them are regional to the northeast. Just a heads up

Feedback Score
    I'm Just trying to get as much information as possible. Yes I did post in quite a few forums and so far got a lot of info and there really was no duplicates in the assures I got. And as for grammar I am not that good does it make you feel good to point it out. I already know it If it were not for spell check spelling would be very bad.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Don't worry tecman, you've been initiated into the forum now. Press on!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What type of shooting sport? USPSA has a list of all clubs on their website. I'm sure IDPA does as well.

3-gun nation has a club listing on their website but not all 3-gun clubs are affiliated with 3GN. Here is a list I maintain over on Arfcom.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_13_1/32..._by_State.html

Feedback Score
    https://practiscore.com/

just enter the state you want and a list will pop up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast