Thread: NH Shooting Area.

Feedback Score

NH Shooting Area.

Hello,

My name is Tyler Austin. I live in NH and I am looking for a place that I can shoot and train. Does anyone here have or know someone who has a good piece of land that they would not mind me shooting on? I am not a "gun community" asshole, I am a very clean shooter (I really only shoot cardboard or paper) and I clean up after myself. I treat other peoples property as I would my own. I am very competent with firearms and I am well trained. Your consideration would be greatly appreciated! Please feel free to contact me through PM here, or call me at (603) 554-4501. Thank You.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Where in NH are you? I used to be a member of the Farmington Fish & Game Club and they have a nice simple outdoor setup for both rifle (100 yard) and pistol. Not really any room for moving or "training" or anything, but if you're just looking to shoot its a good setup. Cheap yearly fee too, I think maybe $100/year to be a member.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Member of Pemi F&G in Holderness here. They have no prohibitions on drawing from holsters or rapid fire (when using your own target stands). Their long range is 200yd+, as well as a 50yd, 100yd, and a small indoor range.

Feedback Score
    I am in Milford NH. Yeah unfortunately I am looking for a place to train. I really don't go out and just "shoot". To me target shooting is just a waste of ammo. haha! So "shooting ranges" are not very suitable or even welcoming. Many won't even let you draw from a holster with out some Fat NRA "Safety" instructor lecturing you... Thanks for the response though!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Go up to Mont Vernon, end of Upton Rd. Purgatory Fish & Game club. Google em for the info on meetings & price. Very nice 100 meter range, lotsa steel including plate racks, weekend clay shooting for $4/round. Membership gets you the gate code and most weekdays there is no one there at all.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn77 View Post
    Member of Pemi F&G in Holderness here.
    I am also a member there, not a bad deal for $30 a year.

By far the best place is Pelham Fish & Game - I used to be a member there but could not justify the $300 a year membership fee. But they have action pits that could be used by members when no matches were being conducted, also have a 600 yard range.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights