Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AXTS Raptor Freedom Bone CH

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

AXTS Raptor Freedom Bone CH

Has anyone here tried out the AXTS Raptor Freedom Bone charging handle? It appears to be a variant of the standard Raptor designed for use with suppressed rifles. It's priced at $110, so a $20 up charge over a standard Raptor. Their FB page says it diverts gas out through the ejection port and magwell. If anyone has tried it I'm very curious how well it works.

https://www.axtsweapons.com/product/...arging-handle/

Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    intresting, if it works I want it for my pistol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daniel87; 06-24-16 at 10:51.

Feedback Score
    I find it interesting that they didn't build up the rear of the CH any more than the standard Raptor to block blowback.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Someone explain how this works. I still don't get how vents between the charging handle and the top of the inside receiver channel will assist in venting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thei3ug View Post
    Someone explain how this works. I still don't get how vents between the charging handle and the top of the inside receiver channel will assist in venting.
    This was my thoughts as well.

The vents look like it would shoot upwards into the receiver and right back into the shooters face?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I really don't get how this is supposed to work either. I would love some feedback from someone with some first hand experience. Since this was designed for suppressor use in mind, I wonder why they didn't build up the back.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I didn't feel like being the guinea pig at 104 street price mostly everywhere. I couldn't really see how it would be of benefit either, especially without a raised ridge on the rear end - I could be wrong, but wasn't willing to try at this point.

Feedback Score
    Did anyone ever try one of these? Curious to know how well it works, if at all?

Feedback Score
    I've read a couple reviews that were favorable. My cans still a little while out tho, so I'll wait and see how bad it is first.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I have one, but have not had a chance to get to the range to shoot it yet. I will report back once I can get to the range.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast