Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Noir View Post
    Why do some people crave the G model on this gun? If you don't like the safety, just use it as a decocker only. I believe the M9A3 has the safety lever design which prevents you from accidentally setting to "safe" when racking the slide.

Bart Noir
    The G conversion makes the gun dummy proof and the double action trigger is very safe (per se) and has a clean pull. You just end up with a great DA/SA gun which many folk love to start with. And most people hate the safety system on the M9. I sent mine and had it done with other goodies at WC.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I just impulse bought the M9A3. Are the sights on these at standard height? I’m interested in throwing the 10-8 rear sight on it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    G conversion and Wilson short reach trigger installed.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I was looking at one the other day and the trigger was amazing. I think I would have started with these if I didn’t have my 92GSD already.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I was looking at one the other day and the trigger was amazing. I think I would have started with these if I didn’t have my 92GSD already.
    It really is. Between it and the SP2022, I'm strongly considering getting a DA/SA again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bought one just yesterday in celebration of Veterans Day.

Last edited by HKGuns; 11-12-17 at 11:05.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    G conversion and Wilson short reach trigger installed.

What is the benefit of the Wilson short reach trigger? I just picked up a Wilson steel guide rod and blue buffer. Looked at that trigger but coudln't figure out why I needed one.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    DA mode is a bit of a reach for me. #manlethands

I also have the Wilson Action Tune Kit sitting around.

Feedback Score
    Pure jealousy here. I really like the look of them and got excited when I found out about them. California had to crush my dreams and not add it to the roster. Oh well. Contax, that looks awesome

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    What is the benefit of the Wilson short reach trigger? I just picked up a Wilson steel guide rod and blue buffer. Looked at that trigger but coudln't figure out why I needed one.
    It's a little thinner front to back. And all steel instead of the polymer coated steel skeleton 92's/M9's come with standard.

It shortens the reach just a tad. I didn't measure the one I had but 1/16 to of an inch perhaps?

If you plan on installing Wolf Gunsprings trigger return spring (that is less likely to break the Beretta design) you must get an all steel trigger as it won't work with Beretta's poly/steel one.
    Last edited by Ron3; 11-12-17 at 16:44.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast