Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: B&T's NEW GHM9!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I called B&T the other day to source a speed loader for my APC9 as it didn’t come with one unlike the GHM9. I like it as I use a B&T loader specifically designed for MP5 mags. The person I talked to told me that the current speed loader has been discontinued due to it being fragile and they’ve had many complaints from users. So B&T has designed a new version that will be out soon.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last edited by Waylander; 09-16-18 at 18:27.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last edited by Waylander; 09-16-18 at 18:25. Reason: I found the answer elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last edited by Waylander; 09-16-18 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the Collapsible Brace. It has 3 positions: closed, fully open, and an intermediate position that is too short for even my Wife at 5'2", but is perfect for a Kid. The Brace is held closed by a friction notch, so it's incredibly easy to deploy rapidly to the fully open positions. You have to work a little to hit and lock into the intermediate position. The LOP is 13.5" fully open and 12 5/16" in the intermediate position. What is the LOP on the side folder & how fast does it deploy. I have never had a Brace/Stock that I could deploy this fast. I have had Uzis & Sigs and they aren't half as fast to deploy. You do have the issue with the Collapsible with having the AK or UZI kind of cheekweld. The upside is that the edges are very well machined and are radiused very well- as you would expect with a $589 dollar Brace.
    I haven't owned a Pic Rail weapon in awhile. I used to put Surefire Rail Guards on them. I guess the Ergo are the only ones left.
    Also, a Regular Aimpoint Micro with the factory base sits too low & a lower 1/3 is too high. I was thinking a Brobro Lowrider might work. Anybody have any suggestions? If you're too low you will have the folded BUIS in your view.
    Last edited by johnnywitt; 09-16-18 at 13:28.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

B&T's NEW GHM9!

I have a telescopic brace as well and love it. I have a Romeo 5 on it with a full co-witness mount and it does co-witness with the back up sights. The Sig is good enough for now. Same observations here with low mount but with a Trijicon MRO. It sits too low. Try a full co-witness mount.
    Last edited by Bogartino; 09-16-18 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogartino View Post
    I have a telescopic brace as well and love it. I have a Romeo 5 on it with a full co-witness mount and it does co-witness with the back up sights. The Sig is good enough for now. Same observations here with low mount but with a Trijicon MRO. It sits too low. Try a full co-witness mount.

I think that would still be a little low for me. Same thing on an MP5 with the retractable stock with the irons being too low for me. I need a Lower 1/3 that sits a little lower than standard.

Cool guns, but I would wait till they come out with the newer modular version which won't have the heavy pic rails and will have the availability to switch back and forth from compact to full size and will take the Glock Mags, if you buy the Glock Mag Lower (an unregistered part).
    Otherwise, I like the gun and will just stick with the B&T Mags which are like $41 @ Brownells. They are a proven entity through many Generations of B&T SMG's.
    Last edited by johnnywitt; 09-17-18 at 12:29.

Feedback Score
    Super excited to be able to buy a B&T GHM9 Compact yesterday ... Going to the the range this afternoon to check it out !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I guess that I'm a little late to the party, but I decided to pick one up. This one is a generation 2 (whatever that means) compact. I already have two other B&T's that use the same magazines, so I figured why not.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567