Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: B&T APC223 Accuracy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    $2976 is MSRP.

C4
    That's a competitive price when a SCAR 16 is going for over 3K. I would expect the APC556 to be of similar quality. The Bren 805 is much less but not on the same level.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well damn, with my want for the APC223 and APC9 I'd be looking at 5k+ between the two (thanks for the EMS discount on the APC9!). Then another arm and leg for the mag's for the APC9.

I don't want to put this on a CC.....I don't want to put this on a CC........

Do we need to put a deposit down to be put on the pre-order list?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    Well damn, with my want for the APC223 and APC9 I'd be looking at 5k+ between the two (thanks for the EMS discount on the APC9!). Then another arm and leg for the mag's for the APC9.

Nope, no deposit needed. Just send us an e-mail.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post

Don't forget you also need an APC308 now too

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I cannot (sorry). For me personally, I would only buy a DDI or Arsenal for AK's. I also really like the Galil (as it addresses a lot of things I don't like about Ak's).
    Quote Originally Posted by black22rifle View Post
    DDI? How come? I was under the impression they were only slightly above Century in terms of quality. Do you consider to be equal to an arsenal in terms of quality?
    I don't know anything about B&T, but I do know about AK's. Based on personal experience I would never assume that Arsenal = quality. The rifles that come out of Bulgaria are fine. However, the monkeys in Nevada who do the conversions are no better than the monkeys at Century. The difference is that Century customer service is better. When you buy Arsenal you're certainly paying for quality, but you're rolling the dice on whether or not you'll get it. The thing that Arsenal brings to the table in the US is the variety of AK configurations they offer. They simply offer configurations that are not available elsewhere. That's why AK whores like me still throw down the money. I wish I could resist, but I can't always. For the record, here what's happened with the Arsenal's that I've owned.
    SLR-95MB: Perfect out of the box and 100% made in Bulgaria
    SLR-106CR: Very unreliable. After multiple unsuccessful trips back for repair, Arsenal kept rifle and refunded the money back to the distributor who refunded it to my dealer who refunded it back to me.
    SLR-106UR: Also unreliable. After multiple unsuccessful trips back for repair, Arsenal kept rifle and refunded the money back to the distributor who refunded it to my dealer who refunded it back to me.
    SLR-107UR: Came with a cracked at the bottom front sight / gas block because the monkey installing it drilled the pin hole at an angle. The rifle was returned and the FS/GB was replaced.
    SLR-104UR: Was delivered with a canted rear sight because the cheap box they used put pressure on the sight during transport. The rifle was returned and repaired, but the replacement top cover doesn't have a matching serial number and the top cover pivot pin looks like it was installed by a blind monkey.
    SLR-104FR: Perfect out of the box.

Lest anyone think that I'm full of poop, I'm glad to post pictures for anyone who doubts. And yes, I'm dumb to keep buying them when I've had such bad experiences, so there's no need to remind me. I have resisted some purchases though, so they have actually missed out on some sales due to their poor QC. Sorry for the side track, but when I see Arsenal regarded as equating to quality, I just feel compelled to elaborate about my experiences. Now back to the B&T which I'm confident is of great quality.
    Last edited by Bret; 10-04-16 at 18:04.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789