Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Beretta 1301 tactical question

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Serious you remember the 1301T that I had FS (seems you coon fingered it) @ the Aprill presentation last month?

Well I decided to keep it, will be getting some fam. time w/ it in the next few moths before our HITs SG/P class in Nov.

Ordered the Aridus shroud Sat., hope to have it this week, curious if you added a Nordic extension to your 1301 yet?
    You also mentioned above another SG class you have planned beside our HITs in Nov., where & when is that other one?

Seems we'll be shooting sim. equipped SG's (AP's on the 1301 & the VCS 870) @ DB & 'lil Waynes, but your 870 is an SBS though. Thinking I may add some rattle can to my 1301, heck it may even lure Retro out of his cave to assist w/ that endeavour, one just never knows w/ my old training partner.
    I shot mine with Wayne and Darryl last weekend. No Aimpoint Micro in the 1301T yet. Wayne liked the 870 SBS, and he runs a Mossy.

Gimme a call, and we'll start plotting.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I shot mine with Wayne and Darryl last weekend. No Aimpoint Micro in the 1301T yet. Wayne liked the 870 SBS, and he runs a Mossy.

Gimme a call, and we'll start plotting.
    Those two are on my short list to train with. I've been through a lot of shotgun courses with a lot of instructors. Them and Rob Haught will basically complete my circuit.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    They are very good with shotguns, and I really do enjoy training with them.

When I wanted to get instruction on shotguns, I always thought of police officers who started several generations ago. Those are folks who carried the shotgun as their "big stick". They rarely had carbines, just shotguns for the most part. So they learned to be very efficient with them.

I think you would really enjoy their shotgun class. Let me know if you get down here in November.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Those two are on my short list to train with. I've been through a lot of shotgun courses with a lot of instructors. Them and Rob Haught will basically complete my circuit.
    You'll be glad you did Spyder, a SG class w/ DB & 'lil Wayne is where Serious & I met.

Slight lane veer but I ordered a shroud from your WS Sat. nite, received the order confirmation that nite but no comms. since, will I get an email when it ships?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    You'll be glad you did Spyder, a SG class w/ DB & 'lil Wayne is where Serious & I met.

Slight lane veer but I ordered a shroud from your WS Sat. nite, received the order confirmation that nite but no comms. since, will I get an email when it ships?
    If you ordered Saturday it went out yesterday morning. If you want you can PM me your name and I'll get you your tracking number.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    If you ordered Saturday it went out yesterday morning. If you want you can PM me your name and I'll get you your tracking number.
    Thx. Spyder, a PM is my next stop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456