Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Get home bag/ bob related question.

Feedback Score
    I live about 10 miles from work or around 6.5 as the crow flies. My GHB is a bottle of water and good shoes.
    I expend tremendous amounts of energy and time merely to be normal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tog View Post
    I live about 10 miles from work or around 6.5 as the crow flies. My GHB is a bottle of water and good shoes.
    I have a 15 mile hike, but I am in Los Angeles the worst place ever if a SHTF scenario would happen. My 15 mile hike can turn into a 30 mile hike when people start taking advantage of the situation. so I need more in my pack...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tog View Post
    I'm pretty much this way myself. I keep a med kit with a shoulder strap and spare mag for my carry gun in a mag carrier in my truck at all times, along with several bottles of water, a tool kit, a second knife, and a solar charger. If I had to grab it and go, I'd feel adequately prepared with that stuff on me as my get home bag for all the further I would need to travel. In a real-world SHTF scenario, my biggest concern would be picking up my kid from the sitter 15 miles away with everyone losing their shit and panicking vs. any kind of long-term defense, survival or E&E.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112