Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Well that's a long shot lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    #ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Damn I was going to buy a carbine today but for that price I can convert it to an SBR for about the same cost. Order placed haha.
    Nice. Price seems to be creeping up though. It's now $1243.82.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    I'm tempted to get the grabagun deal for $1243, but I notice that it's labeled as "10rd", and their "30rd" Bren pistol is $1525.

They both take STANAG mags, so what's the difference? Is there a ban-state version somehow? I'm tempted but I don't want to end up with a neutered variant.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    I'm tempted to get the grabagun deal for $1243, but I notice that it's labeled as "10rd", and their "30rd" Bren pistol is $1525.

They both take STANAG mags, so what's the difference? Is there a ban-state version somehow? I'm tempted but I don't want to end up with a neutered variant.
    Its for reduced freedom states that have magazine capacity restrictions. The two models are the same with the exception of a 10rd magazine vs 30rd.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Its for reduced freedom states that have magazine capacity restrictions. The two models are the same with the exception of a 10rd magazine vs 30rd.
    So why the $280 price difference? I'd be pretty pissed if I bought the 30rd model, and found out about the 10rd "discount" version.
    Last edited by 1911-A1; 10-07-16 at 12:00.

Feedback Score
    Grabagun lists 01360 as the sku number. I did a search on "bren 805 01360" and the results had a link to CZ's website where it indicates it was discontinued and replaced with another sku number. What the actual difference is between that and the current production is, I couldn't tell. It's interesting that Grabagun's website show the upper half as being gray. Of course there's no telling if the picture is representative or not.
    http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-805-bre...tol-30rd-mags/
    (click on low capacity under specifications)

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Grabagun lists 01360 as the sku number. I did a search on "bren 805 01360" and the results had a link to CZ's website where it indicates it was discontinued and replaced with another sku number. What the actual difference is between that and the current production is, I couldn't tell. It's interesting that Grabagun's website show the upper half as being gray. Of course there's no telling if the picture is representative or not.
    http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-805-bre...tol-30rd-mags/
    (click on low capacity under specifications)
    Grab a Gun list it as a PS1. The discontinued variant is the S1 IIRC.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The barrel is threaded in m14x1 LH but is oddly long so typical muzzle devices can not be timed off the shoulder. New pistols have standard 1/2x28 threads. That is why these are being blown out for less.

Feedback Score
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by "timed off the shoulder"? I know M14x1 LH is what most 7.62x39 AK muzzles are threaded for.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast