Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Falcon Heights MN: Woman Films Scene After Police Shoot Her Boyfriend

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB1 View Post
    1 to 6 sounds like a good wish.
    Sadly, you're right.

To clarify, still doesn't mean the cop was in the right, by any means.

Even in that situation, the cop still responded in a way that may not have been required.

Not for me to decide, and I understand your point. And certainly agree. That 1-6 was mainly what I have interpreted from the audio of her in the squad car and the reactions of the officer and such. However, even in interpretation, I don't hold that as belief until there is more information either which way.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Sadly, you're right.

Even in that situation, the cop still responded in a way that may not have been required.

Not for me to decide, and I understand your point. And certainly agree. That 1-6 was mainly what I have interpreted from the audio of her in the squad car and the reactions of the officer and such. However, even in interpretation, I don't hold that as belief until there is more information either which way.
    Sounds like you gleaned plenty of info to determine the perp was at fault and even itemized that info in to chronological order.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a much more interesting case:

1) Good guy from a good family.
    2) Lifelong CCW holder from age 18 to his death at the hands of police.
    3) Nothing more than a traffic ticket on his record.
    4) Straight A student in HS, trying to go to state school working at Target and a Cafeteria.
    5) Gunned down in front of his kid reaching for his permit.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sounds like you gleaned plenty of info to determine the perp was at fault and even itemized that info in to chronological order.
    Sadly, you're right.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Edit to add:
    I realized after watching it again that the driver kept her cell phone in her hand after being instructed by the arriving officers to exit the vehicle and keep her hands up. No way in hell I would keep anything in my hands after a jumpy cop just shot my passenger.
    She seemed way more interested in getting her 15 minutes O fame in than anything else. Nice calm play by play she gave. Ugh.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    She seemed way more interested in getting her 15 minutes O fame in than anything else. Nice calm play by play she gave. Ugh.
    She apparently wasn't allowed to move her hands based on commands from the officer in the video.
    Last edited by JasonB1; 07-07-16 at 10:11.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So what are your alternate theories?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So what are your alternate theories?
    Jason, may I ask what your fetish with me is all about? I can understand your drive to be curious, or even be a devils advocate, but I need to start questioning your motives on this one.

I am not sure if this is a trolling thing, or?

Nonetheless, out of genuine respect, it could have been my initial interpretation, it coulda been unmotivated murder, could have been anything else anyone can theorize.

I don't claim my interpretations to be accurate/spot on/true/or belief.

I even mentioned that I am keeping an open mind about these incidents; particularly, because this was within 230 miles of me. This could have happened to any CCW holder in MN. I truly hope it's not race motivated, but until it comes out more clear, I am reserving any further judgements.

As I have already explained.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 07-07-16 at 10:19.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don't think race had anything to do with it. Good to wish for the presumption of guilt to be placed on the civilian.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    It appears there is more to the story...

http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast