Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Falcon Heights MN: Woman Films Scene After Police Shoot Her Boyfriend

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Form the limited info I,d say manslaughter.

I wouldn't say cold blooded murder. But certainly not a good shoot or a mistake. Just very bad judgement.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    It appears there is more to the story...

http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/
    That article sure felt like I was reading cross-burners of the month magazine. If he really was a gangster with a rap-sheet and known gang ties, mug shot, all that, how did he legally have a concealed weapons permit?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    She seemed way more interested in getting her 15 minutes O fame in than anything else. Nice calm play by play she gave. Ugh.
    No. I don't see it that way at all. Why is it that we always seem to assume the worst in people? She didn't want to get shot and end up dead like her boyfriend. She was trying to remain calm and comply with the officer, and document the event so that it could be used as supporting evidence if need be. If it happened to me I'd probably try to do the same all things considered. Did you watch the video all the way through the end where you can clearly hear her breaking down? I'm interested in seeing the cop cam and what transpired before the shoot.

It appears there is more to the story...

http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/
    Yeah, I'm sure that's a credible and unbiased news source. You can dig up trash on just about anyone, so what the fukc does that have to do with what occurred here?
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    That article sure felt like I was reading cross-burners of the month magazine. If he really was a gangster with a rap-sheet and known gang ties, mug shot, all that, how did he legally have a concealed weapons permit?
    Wondering the exact same.

Let's just say he was a thug/gangbanger/low life whatever flavor we choose to label the guy. And let's just say he wasn't necessarily an angel (who is?) throughout his young adult life. We've gotten real bad at judging people based on a past life that we may not agree with. We act as if people can't strive to change or better themselves. For me it goes a bit deeper than what we see on the surface of these incidents. And I don't think most of us are doing a good job of holding a mirror up to ourselves and asking what can we do to help influence a more meaningful outcome in this world rather than point fingers and act like our shit don't stink.
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 07-07-16 at 11:39. Reason: because my grammar was retarded
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Did he really have a concealed weapon permit? We do not know at this point... We also do not know what transpired before the girlfriend started taking the video...
    Last edited by Singlestack Wonder; 07-07-16 at 10:54.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    So much going on that we can't see or know of what happened before she started filming. What little I saw it does seems that the officer is freaking out a bit. Would really lover to see body cam footage from the officer if there is some. I would think that the combination of the 2 videos would paint a truer picture of the complete situation. If the officer screwed up then he needs to be prosecuted. If not then it needs to be made plainly clear for everyone to see that the shooting was a valid shoot. My initial opinion is that it may be difficult to prove that this was a good shoot. Hopefully we shall see for sure though.
    Last edited by Watrdawg; 07-07-16 at 14:05.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Did he really have a concealed weapon permit? We do not know at this point... We also do not know what transpired before the girlfriend started taking the video...
    The video was poorly timed on her part, and did not show the whole story I agree. I am really hoping there is a body cam on the Officer though to help show what he saw. Be it damning or not.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    The video was poorly timed on her part, and did not show the whole story I agree. I am really hoping there is a body cam on the Officer though to help show what he saw. Be it damning or not.
    This Dept. Doesn't have body cams.
    Looking more and more like a bad shoot. Not a bad cop nessisarily. But a bad shoot to be sure.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    This Dept. Doesn't have body cams.
    Looking more and more like a bad shoot. Bit a bad cop nessisarily. But a bad shoot to be sure.
    Good info. Thank you.

Feedback Score

Falcon Heights MN: Woman Films Scene After Police Shoot Her Boyfriend

I'm not a cop, but in this case if the driver did in fact ID himself as a ccw holder, unless he unscrewed on the LEO I don't see any justification for what transpired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast