Thread: survival gear subscription

Feedback Score

survival gear subscription

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with theses survival gear monthly subscriptions ,like battle box or sof rep etc. Worth it or waste of money?
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    Plenty of reviews on YouTube. Most of the "savings" are based on MSRP that you wouldn't pay anyway. For example, a laminated information card for MSRP $9 that is clearly not worth .99 cents. There would be one or two items per box that I would purchase. There would be one or two items that I would never think of but are cool. It's a good concept for the guy that like Christmas every month. Personally, I would just choose wisely the items I want/need.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryWoody View Post
    Plenty of reviews on YouTube. Most of the "savings" are based on MSRP that you wouldn't pay anyway. For example, a laminated information card for MSRP $9 that is clearly not worth .99 cents. There would be one or two items per box that I would purchase. There would be one or two items that I would never think of but are cool. It's a good concept for the guy that like Christmas every month. Personally, I would just choose wisely the items I want/need.
    Thanks I also don't want a lot of junk that is useless or not practical which some companies have

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe