Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: SIG 751 SAPR

Feedback Score
    There's no way to know. I didn't have an optic on it, but I will be buying one soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    There's no way to know. I didn't have an optic on it, but I will be buying one soon.
    Hey Bret,

What type of glass are you thinking about. I would assume it will also like GMM 175 SMK.
    I also won Dave's lottery and ended up as a one and five-er.

Enjoy your precious SAPR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralfabco View Post
    What type of glass are you thinking about. I would assume it will also like GMM 175 SMK.
    I don't know. I was thinking about getting a really nice variable that goes up to 20X or so, but then I got to thinking that it could be too much scope for the rifle. I wish that I had a good idea of the true accuracy potential. If it has 1/2" accuracy potential, then I can see spending $2k on a scope. If it only has 1" accuracy potential, then I might just go with an ACOG. I reload, so I'll be trying multiple loads once I figure out the optic.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I don't know. I was thinking about getting a really nice variable that goes up to 20X or so, but then I got to thinking that it could be too much scope for the rifle. I wish that I had a good idea of the true accuracy potential. If it has 1/2" accuracy potential, then I can see spending $2k on a scope. If it only has 1" accuracy potential, then I might just go with an ACOG. I reload, so I'll be trying multiple loads once I figure out the optic.
    .5 moa would be typical results from a nice bolt action. I think the best claimed results with the MR 762 are .75 moa with hand loads.

Those barrels are not chrome lined but are free-floated. I would assume the SAPR will demonstrate 1-1.5 moa.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have accuracy information (some type of range report) from the SAPR 751 SB ? 14.3" barrel.

Any posts after firing some rounds. I cannot find anything on the internet.

What type of groups have people experienced with good ammo.
    Last edited by ralfabco; 10-20-18 at 14:09.

Feedback Score
    I reviewed some threads on HKPRO about the G3K.

Most reviews praise the overall performance from the G3K.

Approximately 2450 FPS from the K.

Feedback Score
    I installed the Shootingsight Sig556 sear/hammer set and a Sig USA trigger in my 751 SAPR tonight. As with my 553R, they all fit perfectly.
    https://shootingsight.com/product/sig556/
    The US made trigger came from Optics Planet and is a dead ringer for the original.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011