Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG 751 SAPR

Feedback Score
    7n6, different is all the justification that I've ever needed to buy another military style rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by ralfabco View Post
    It was mentioned Thursday evening the 16" 551 would not be offered for sale. You may want to consider the 551 long barrel (LB),which will soon be offered for sale.
    I'm all over a 551LB if I'm able to find out when they become available. I don't do Facebook, so posts here and sanswissarms.com are my best shot I guess.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    That's the one with the mid length handguard but long enough barrel for a bayonet correct? I'll probably wait for that one. I'll only get one or two if I decide to and then likely just sell off my AR's going all foreign. That way I'd have FAL's, G3's, AK's, AUG's, and SIG's- which are all about the most reliable rifles available. My only drawback though is that I have SLR 106's which have been extremely reliable but obviously weigh far less than the SIG 55X series so for me personally, I'm not sure what adding the SIG's will do other than just to have something different.
    Yes, the 551 LB has the bayonet attachment point. FYI, the importer is not flooding the market with SAN firearms. By keeping the numbers of imported firearms down, it will create a situation where supply cannot meet the demand from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    7n6, different is all the justification that I've ever needed to buy another military style rifle.

I'm all over a 551LB if I'm able to find out when they become available. I don't do Facebook, so posts here and sanswissarms.com are my best shot I guess.
    Contact Dave, at JDI. Submit a deposit and put your name on the list for customers, who want the 551 LB.
    Last edited by ralfabco; 12-24-17 at 10:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralfabco View Post
    Contact Dave, at JDI. Submit a deposit and put your name on the list for customers, who want the 551 LB.
    I thought he said in the FB video that he wasn't taking deposits/orders for the 551LB until they were approved by the ATF?

Feedback Score
    I thought he said in the FB video that he wasn't taking deposits/orders for the 551LB until they were approved by the ATF?
    He needs to use his website to update people and post what they are bringing in. I don't know many gun owners on Facebook other than if their wife has an account, it isn't a media friendly to our cause.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    He needs to use his website to update people and post what they are bringing in. I don't know many gun owners on Facebook other than if their wife has an account, it isn't a media friendly to our cause.
    I get 99% of firearms news on Facebook. It all breaks there before I see it mentioned on forums. That's the only reason I use it.
    Last edited by scooter22; 12-24-17 at 11:16.

Feedback Score
    correct.

The 550 sold-out just a handful of days after it was announced.

Give him a call after Christmas.
    Last edited by ralfabco; 12-24-17 at 11:17.

Feedback Score
    Is the SIG 551 LB front heavy as far as balance?
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-24-17 at 21:41.

Feedback Score
    It’s a lot easier to update Facebook, have conversations and ask questions than on a website. Just join already. You don’t even have to use your real name. I have San Swiss Shooter. I only use it for knife and gun groups. No friends no location. As anonymous as this place. What is the concern.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anyone have a lead on where to get ahold of a Swiss made folding/fixed stock for the 55x?

Those 550s went FAST compared to the 551 and other limited offerings.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Anyone have a lead on where to get ahold of a Swiss made folding/fixed stock for the 55x?

Those 550s went FAST compared to the 551 and other limited offerings.
    Same place as the rifles or gunfactory.ch.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast