Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rejected Form 1 after 41F

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Rejected Form 1 after 41F

Does anyone know what will happen if a Form 1 was submitted before 41F but rejected after 41F? Can corrections be made and the Form 1's still be grandfathered in under the old rules? I've submitted Form 1's for my Scorpion and MCX, and although I hope I got everything right, I have a feeling there will be a mistake. Wondering if the corrections and new forms will require me to follow the new rules of 41F.

Feedback Score
    If it's a paper form, it should simply result in an error letter. Only time will tell.

Feedback Score
    They were efiled.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Impossible to tell really. I accidentally deleted an e-form and sent them an email explaining my mistake and they emailed me the approved form. I had a paper form get disapproved and sent back to the dealer because the dealer forgot to sign it, had to start over completely. I called to check the status on a Form 4 and they stated that it was still "pending", but in reality it had been approved two weeks prior. I think that it really all comes down to who your dealing with and how they feel on a given day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    If it's a paper form, it should simply result in an error letter. Only time will tell.
    This, be patient we will find out the answer to such questions shortly!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hbrogers View Post
    Does anyone know what will happen if a Form 1 was submitted before 41F but rejected after 41F? Can corrections be made and the Form 1's still be grandfathered in under the old rules? I've submitted Form 1's for my Scorpion and MCX, and although I hope I got everything right, I have a feeling there will be a mistake. Wondering if the corrections and new forms will require me to follow the new rules of 41F.
    I imagine it will depend upon the scope of the error.

Send in 25 form 1s without payment, all will be rejected with no hope of fixing.

Send in 1 form 1 and only error is you left out "The" in name, probably fixable.

Feedback Score
    If it's an eform, and actually Disapproved, that's a new submission and the new rules apply. That's why they've been burning through them Disapproving all the ones they could (a lot earlier than people expected to see them) to allow you to resubmit prior to 7/13.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    If it's an eform, and actually Disapproved, that's a new submission and the new rules apply. That's why they've been burning through them Disapproving all the ones they could (a lot earlier than people expected to see them) to allow you to resubmit prior to 7/13.
    You think it would do any good to contact them on Monday and check to see if it will be disapproved so I can make corrections?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hbrogers View Post
    You think it would do any good to contact them on Monday and check to see if it will be disapproved so I can make corrections?
    well, it shouldn't hurt...as long as you don't get your feelers hurt easily.

I understand they've really been a joy to deal with for the last couple weeks, with several rude responses and hang-ups. But, I haven't called them myself, so I don't know that for sure.

Feedback Score
    I'll give it a try. I wonder if it would piss Ted Clutter off by emailing him. I guess I'll get my answers tomorrow haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast