Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rejected Form 1 after 41F

Feedback Score
    If it's in paper form, you get an error letter, you still get to keep your place in line correct?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    If it's in paper form, you get an error letter, you still get to keep your place in line correct?
    That's been the practice...assuming they send an error letter instead of stamping it "returned without action" and making you start over.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    That's been the practice...assuming they send an error letter instead of stamping it "returned without action" and making you start over.
    A big assumption in my experience. Paper filing isn't much of a safety net, if at all.

Feedback Score
    Honestly, just give them a call. I called yesterday to ask a few questions about the revised Form 1 because there are a lot of errors on the form (they copied the instructions from the previous Form 1 and didn't realize that the numbering of the questions and sub-letters changed). The lady I spoke with on the phone was actually very nice and helpful. (304) 616-4500.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I heard from the reviewer who rejected mine for model name. Back of the line and use the new procedures. There's no method to move to the front of the line.

"No expedited reviews will be permitted as we are experiencing such a high volume in applications at this time."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by S1dewinder View Post
    I heard from the reviewer who rejected mine for model name. Back of the line and use the new procedures. There's no method to move to the front of the line.

"No expedited reviews will be permitted as we are experiencing such a high volume in applications at this time."
    What did you put for the model name? And what is the correct model name?

Feedback Score
    I wrote Gen III N4 and it should have been N4. I was looking at sales paperwork and not the actual lower. Stupid, stupid mistake.

Feedback Score
    Ah that sucks man. The ATF are sticklers for little things like that from what I've heard. I am just about to file my first Form 1. It's an Aero Precision lower and it says Model X15 so I put X15. I never even realized that AR lowers had a specific model designation until I was filling out this form.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthOPS32 View Post
    Ah that sucks man. The ATF are sticklers for little things like that from what I've heard. I am just about to file my first Form 1. It's an Aero Precision lower and it says Model X15 so I put X15. I never even realized that AR lowers had a specific model designation until I was filling out this form.

A person who gleefully accepts such regulatory examination duties must truly be the worst type of person lol

Feedback Score
    It's been a couple years since I did a Form 4 last. How are they notifying on pending status these days? Do they call the dealer or send me a letter? I had checks cashed two weeks ago.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast