Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rejected Form 1 after 41F

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfin View Post
    It's been a couple years since I did a Form 4 last. How are they notifying on pending status these days? Do they call the dealer or send me a letter? I had checks cashed two weeks ago.
    They're not. The only way to get status is to call.

Feedback Score
    Well, I am a little nervous now.......I used a CC to pay for 2 out of 5 stamps.......the CC expires next month and I am getting a new one in the mail next week. The CC number will be the same but the security code and expiration date will be different. I asked my dealer about this and they said nothing can be done once the forms (paper filed) are in. The only way I will know is if the dealer (or myself) get a letter........hopefully just a letter of correction. Sometimes the planets and the stars really do line up just right. F$&K.

Feedback Score
    When did you mail them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    When did you mail them?
    They went out on the 7th or 8th of July. Not sure if there would be a way to contact the BATFE and give them the new CC number or not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    They went out on the 7th or 8th of July. Not sure if there would be a way to contact the BATFE and give them the new CC number or not.
    So you have until 8/31 before they expire? You should be good. I've never had one take more than a week from the day it was mailed until CC charged. Surely they can do it in less than 8 weeks even with the extra quantity that arrived that week.

The forms go sure key to BofA to have the payment stripped off, so the only thing those people are doing are dealing with the payment...they don't care about the forms or associated documentation.

As long as they don't key it in wrong, which happens, I'd think you're OK.

Feedback Score
    So you have until 8/31 before they expire? You should be good. I've never had one take more than a week from the day it was mailed until CC charged. Surely they can do it in less than 8 weeks even with the extra quantity that arrived that week.

The forms go sure key to BofA to have the payment stripped off, so the only thing those people are doing are dealing with the payment...they don't care about the forms or associated documentation.

As long as they don't key it in wrong, which happens, I'd think you're OK.
    Ok, well, crossing fingers. Word to the wise.....use a check!!!! Or money order.

Feedback Score
    If it's a paper form, it should simply result in an error letter. Only time will tell.
    This, be patient we will find out the answer to such questions shortly!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123