Thread: Work In Progress: new F1/F4 guide for 41F submissions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you Big Waylon. This is a very nice write up.

Is there anything I can do to support your effort by buying something or a donation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    Is there anything I can do to support your effort by buying something or a donation?
    Not, yet...but thanks for the offer. So far I've survived with the free PB account. I did run into a bandwidth issue on the eForms Visual Guide, but I just signed up for a second account with another email address and split the pics between the two. My cost has only been my time to create and update the threads.

The traffic on that one should die this week, and the new traffic will come for this thread (and the identical one I posted on 5 other sites).

So...we're good until the pics don't show up.
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 07-11-16 at 14:33.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for your time doing this. Much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Not, yet...but thanks for the offer. So far I've survived with the free PB account. I did run into a bandwidth issue on the eForms Visual Guide, but I just signed up for a second account with another email address and split the pics between the two. My cost has only been my time to create and update the threads.

The traffic on that one should die this week, and the new traffic will come for this thread (and the identical one I posted on 5 other sites).

So...we're good until the pics don't show up.
    If that happens, let me know and we'll work on a plan.

Feedback Score
    Many thanks to BigWaylon for putting this together. It's extremely useful!

I have one question: When I had my fingerprint cards done at the local PD they put my previous address in Hawaii on the cards. I haven't gotten my Alaska driving license updated since moving back and that's what they went with because it was in their system. Do I need to get the fingerprints redone on other cards with the correct address or is that a nonissue?