Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AXTS Freedom Bone

Feedback Score
    Anyone try the Armageddon handle? I really like my Raptor but want to try something with better gas management on another build. I was planning on grabbing one of the new Geissele Super charge handles when they're back in stock but after seeing some pics of the Armageddon ch I'm kinda liking that design better. Only read a few posts on them but they look good. About $20 cheaper as well, but only in black.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pezboy View Post
    It has the same "slop" as a regular Raptor. The handles are compatible. The Freedom Bone left side is longer as well as being solid in the center. Maybe someone will swap a regular Raptor's handles for the Freedom Bone handles.
    I swapped them this weekend. Very easy to do, just punch out the pins holding them in.

The freedom bone rides in my KAC upper just as nicely as the raptor did. However in my Noveske upper, it was frequently binding up if I didn't pull it back perfectly straight. I believe it has to with the shape as the freedom bone has no chamfer like the raptor does. I believe this is to help keep gas out.

In any case, I can't test out it's effectiveness because my suppressor is still in jail.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    ive noticed no improved with the freedom bone, in fact it might be worse than a standard bcm. The lip on top of the bcm handle seems to help much more than all of the holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Some of the re-badged freedom bones should be called POVERTY BONE. *cough*EraThr3*cough*

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Anybody have any experience with the Geissele Super Charging Handle? Looks like it has a decent lip for gas.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like the serrations on the front straps of the latches, the waffle serrations are surprisingly effective. Superbly machined and finished, typical Geissele quality gear The lip should help with the blow back, though it doesn't appear to cover as much on the receiver as that of a Gunfighter charging handle.

Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    No feedback? I was considering this or the geissele

Feedback Score
    So I've used it a fair amount now. It actually works very well. I would say less gas to face than the BCM gunfighter. And the gunfighter does a decent job.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Some of the re-badged freedom bones should be called POVERTY BONE. *cough*EraThr3*cough*
    Just looked that up, and wow, ummm yeah. That's some next level capitalism.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderson View Post
    Anyone try the Armageddon handle? I really like my Raptor but want to try something with better gas management on another build. I was planning on grabbing one of the new Geissele Super charge handles when they're back in stock but after seeing some pics of the Armageddon ch I'm kinda liking that design better. Only read a few posts on them but they look good. About $20 cheaper as well, but only in black.
    I have two Armageddon's. They work well in my 300 BLK's. I'm a lefty shooter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast