Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 12.5" General Purpose Rifle (Now 11.5")

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Pics of your home machine shop or it's bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Flankenstein View Post
    Self explanatory. If you don't understand, you're worse off than I thought.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flankenstein View Post
    Self explanatory. If you don't understand, you're worse off than I thought.
    A troll AND a hardass.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    He's jealous and on test, we can't fault him for being a douche.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Pics of your home machine shop or it's bullshit!

I hate semantics warriors...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
    I hate semantics warriors...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    No no no, it's not semantics.

Even though the lower was bought stripped I merely "assembled" the pieces. The upper was in fact, bought as a complete upper from BCM but then I merely "disassembled" it, removed the delta ring and handguard cap, and then "reassembled" it.

So you see? I didn't build anything. I have read Flankenstein's threads and he builds his stuff. He mines the iron ore and bauxite, turns it into steel and aluminum (respectively) and then forges the pieces for his ARs.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 07-15-16 at 12:44. Reason: Removed continued references to Flankenstein's test being responsible for his doucheness

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Even though the lower was bought stripped I merely "assembled" the pieces. The upper was in fact, bought as a complete upper from BCM but then I merely "disassembled" it, removed the delta ring and handguard cap, and then "reassembled" it.

So you see? I didn't build anything. I have read Flankenstein's threads and he builds his stuff. He mines the iron ore and bauxite, turns it into steel and aluminum (respectively) and then forges the pieces for his ARs.
    Lol! Oh shit that's hilarious. I'm liking this thread more and more. Let the internet warriors commence the keyboard hatred!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Lol, wow did I stir the pot. Wasn't intentional. I suppose it's not your fault, euro, this whole subforum is mislabeled and I don't spend enough time here to have ever noticed.

No need to mine iron ore and bauxite... There is, of course, a middle ground that you are aware of. Being dramatic really drives home your point. Problem is you don't have a point. Nearly every AR "build" is an assembly when you start with a 100% receiver. Everything just drops right in. No real gunsmithing involved. Build an AK from a blank or flat, for example. Words are words for a reason, and they have meaning. (Cue someone quoting websters.com... Cool... Why don't you look up how they define assault rifle while you're at it).

Sorry to interrupt the party and "diss" a forum favorite. The rifle is pretty cool and I wasn't trying to be that big of a dick. Suppose it just comes natural to me? No hard feelings on my end, please continue to bust my balls (BIG balls from all that hCG) should you feel the need.

Feedback Score
    Lol, at least you've got hCG in your PCT, bro! Proper PCT is essential.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    LOL nah man, ST911 often posts "It's just the internet", and that's a good way to live. I don't care what anyone's opinion is but it seemed like you showed up, dropped a bombshell, and then wouldn't elaborate which is irritating at best. I thought by poking jabs I'd get you to explain where you were coming from. Did it work?

To your point, you could choose to say that about every single "build" on this forum. So it did make me wonder why you chose this thread to say it

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    LOL nah man, ST911 often posts "It's just the internet", and that's a good way to live. I don't care what anyone's opinion is but it seemed like you showed up, dropped a bombshell, and then wouldn't elaborate which is irritating at best. I thought by poking jabs I'd get you to explain where you were coming from. Did it work?

To your point, you could choose to say that about every single "build" on this forum. So it did make me wonder why you chose this thread to say it
    Ah, I see where you are coming from now. The drop bombshell then dip out irritates you about the same way all this AR "building" irritates me. Pretty small potatoes though. I see now how you could think I was picking on you specifically when I wasn't. I mentioned in my last post that I think this whole subforum is mislabeled. Think I will quit while I'm ahead as oppose to telling Grant to restructure his forum.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthOPS32 View Post
    Lol, at least you've got hCG in your PCT, bro! Proper PCT is essential.

Ugh. PCT...? Never heard of her.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast