Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Surplus CZ75 Adventure

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice job on the refinish OP! I've done several guns, and countless magazines and parts with Norells, it's good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Greene View Post
    Saw that one, it just doesn't have the look without the rounded guard and old style grips.
    The new release of Cold war Commemoratives have the rounded trigger guards, and spur hammers. This one followed me home. The grips can be had in several colors, I was hoping the "orangish brown" would give it a Makarov like look, but sadly it's much too orange. I ordered some wood grips with a star engraved from marschal's, but it will be months before they get here, so I'll be going with a set of VZ or Lok G10 grips for now.

This one also has the Cajun gun works reach reduction kit, and short reset kit installed. They make a pretty big difference on the B series guns.

Feedback Score
    I have a couple of Pre-B's that I purchased a few years ago from CDI off GunBroker. They were reparkerized, so I don't know if I'm just going to paint over the park or strip them down.

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    Yes. Yes they do. Last one was in 2013, I believe....
    The problem with that one is the slide is not correct. It's a B slide on the first style frame. I wish they'd make one with both the first style slide and frame.

Feedback Score

Here's my surplus CZ75. The frame is satin nickel, but no one seems to know if any pre-b's were made in two-tone. It was made in 1989.
    Last edited by zachsm; 12-11-16 at 00:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    The problem with that one is the slide is not correct. It's a B slide on the first style frame. I wish they'd make one with both the first style slide and frame.
    Is that the CZ "Retro" model? They are 75B's with a rounded trigger guard, and spur hammer. A few years ago I was able to buy a NIB, 1991 Pre-B. It has become my favorite pistol, even over my other CZ's. I almost bought a Retro, but found this original Pre-B for about the same price. I think the lack of firing pin block allows a better trigger.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zachsm View Post

Here's my surplus CZ75. The frame is satin nickel, but no one seems to know if any pre-b's were made in two-tone. It was made in 1989.
    Nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234