Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AR-15 Gas Ports: Krieger versus Ballistic Advantage

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Dammit! Please don't tell me that we've run off another highly valued member.
    He's already been run off once. I can't blame him.

The "just as good as" and "I would've done the test this way" ****tards coupled with the assholes that challenge your integrity are ruining the Internet.

lots of guys better than me let it roll of their shoulders, but I hate those ****s. Probably why I'm banned every few months
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    He's already been run off once. I can't blame him.

The "just as good as" and "I would've done the test this way" ****tards coupled with the assholes that challenge your integrity are ruining the Internet.

lots of guys better than me let it roll of their shoulders, but I hate those ****s. Probably why I'm banned every few months
    I know, which is why I was so pissed when I saw his comment above.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Will there be a follow up post about the wear differences and affects on accuracy and precision of the two barrels? I don't see the point of this thread without that.
    Seriously? The last sentence you wrote is like a slap in the face. Especially after the wealth of information he supplies this forum. That's like someone handing you some bacon and you punching him in the nose because it's Monday.

Having typed that: molan, thank you for adding to the wealth of knowledge you've already applied to these boards. This information should prove very useful in my next barrel purchase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    Seriously? The last sentence you wrote is like a slap in the face. Especially after the wealth of information he supplies this forum. That's like someone handing you some bacon and you punching him in the nose because it's Monday.

Having typed that: molan, thank you for adding to the wealth of knowledge you've already applied to these boards. This information should prove very useful in my next barrel purchase
    I think you missed post #'s 8 and 9. Here's a recap link:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...48#post2348848

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dude. Firstly theres plenty data on longevity of kreiger barrel out there and its accuracy. BA is less accurate to begin with. The point of Molon's post is to shown obvious different between lower cost barrel version top of line barrel. The extra length kreiger went hence the reason of higher cost and end performance.

That's it. It's better to have more thread with less point than not enough due to higher expectation of sufficient points and information to be conveyed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmugPePe View Post
    Dude. Firstly theres plenty data on longevity of kreiger barrel out there and its accuracy. BA is less accurate to begin with. The point of Molon's post is to shown obvious different between lower cost barrel version top of line barrel. The extra length kreiger went hence the reason of higher cost and end performance.

That's it. It's better to have more thread with less point than not enough due to higher expectation of sufficient points and information to be conveyed.
    Brosephus, I don't care whether you think there is or isn't enough data in this thread.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    These last two threads by Molon have been dumb as hell. He took time to show us cool, technical insight on the small details that good barrel makers do right and bad ones do wrong (a la similar things like gas key staking, proper gas port sizing, etc.), and a bunch of Monday morning QBs call him out for absolutely no reason other than to get in absurd pissing matches over nothing. There's constructive criticism, and then there's the ungrateful garbage in the last two threads.

What a joke. Thanks for your time, Molon.
    Last edited by DreadPirateMoyer; 07-16-16 at 20:26.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Brosephus, I don't care whether you think there is or isn't enough data in this thread.
    I dont care what you think. Molon has contributed plenty to the internet and this thread in particular is started with sufficient information, a rather simple one. Its hardly due for post like "Eh i dont see the point if this thread could you maybe show the accuracy and longevity of both barrels?"

Thats like tugging molon's teat and asking "where's my milk boy?"

Molon deserve more respect than that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmugPePe View Post
    I dont care what you think. Molon has contributed plenty to the internet and this thread in particular is started with sufficient information, a rather simple one. Its hardly due for post like "Eh i dont see the point if this thread could you maybe show the accuracy and longevity of both barrels?"

Thats like tugging molon's teat and asking "where's my milk boy?"

Molon deserve more respect than that.
    You are clearly arguing with the wrong person. Reread my posts in this thread, Molon's other thread about the same two barrels and their other differences and every thread Molon's posted.

ETA: When someone tells and shows me a Maserati has more attention to detail, care and craftsmanship paid to it then a 370z, I don't go carve that in stone and lambast anyone that doesn't do the same. It's also incomplete information. Continuing to explain and show exactly how that extra detail, care and craftsmanship translates into better performance (thereby further justifying the extra expense) is the next logical step in teaching people as opposed to preaching to people.

Feel free to reply, I will no longer be entertaining your misguided white knight crusade.
    Last edited by ColtSeavers; 07-16-16 at 21:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ah ColtSeaver... I see.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast