Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Original SOE Lead Time Question

Feedback Score

Original SOE Lead Time Question

Any order from SOE gear lately? I just order a belt from them and they didn't mention the 12 week lead time till after I paid for it. Anyone know if that's accurate for the belts? Or is it just a generic message they send for everything?
    wwww.facebook.com.com/LibertyDefenseConcepts
    IG: @Liberty_Defense_Concepts
    libertydefenseconcepts.wordpress.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wouldn't ask them because they will flip out on you for anything call you names etc. never happens to me but I've seen hundreds of cases on Facebook YouTube you name it I'd never give them my money no matter if it was 99% off. And yes the lead time is probably real close to accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattieb View Post
    I wouldn't ask them because they will flip out on you for anything call you names etc. never happens to me but I've seen hundreds of cases on Facebook YouTube you name it I'd never give them my money no matter if it was 99% off. And yes the lead time is probably real close to accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah they seem super douchey, and they hang out with James Yeager so 'nuff said

But it looked like they have solid products. I'm not waiting 12 weeks for a damn belt.

Feedback Score
    I've waited about 12 weeks on two belts from SOE and am pleased with what I received.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidz71 View Post
    I've waited about 12 weeks on two belts from SOE and am pleased with what I received.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure they're awesome, they look like they obviously put a ton of effort into their product. I just need a belt now ish, not 3 months from now

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I won't deal with them for the same reasons mattieb mentioned. Also I got tired of their little bromance with James Yeager.

That said, I bought one of their belts way back when and it is solid. If you're ok with long lead times and faggotry, you will end up with a good belt.

Feedback Score
    Anyone use the HSGI 1.5 cobra belt or the elite survival systems CO belt? Looking for an alternative but I can't find much on either of those. I'm mostly concerned about how much wiggle room there is with their sizes

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Cancel and order from Ares.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The guy makes good stuff, but he is a mental case imho, and a COMPLETE ASSHOLE. Plenty of video evidence. He aint the only game in town.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cop1211 View Post
    Cancel and order from Ares.
    This, if you're just looking for an EDC belt Ares is hard to beat. Less "tactical/I-have-a-gun" looking, goes great with a tucked shirt and supports anything on your belt.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast