Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Original SOE Lead Time Question

Feedback Score
    I ordered a belt from them years ago based on advice from a Marine at Pendleton before his wife took over that location after the divorce. A horrible experience all the way around. It didn't ship and no updates from him after repeated emails. I finally made a complaint to my credit card company and got the money back. A few months down the road the belt showed up at my house out of the blue and the cobra buckle was installed the wrong way and it was as basic as a belt gets, nothing special. This was before his association with known ass hats and legal issues, now there is even less reason to buy anything from him. He makes nothing worth that kind of service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineracer329 View Post
    Any order from SOE gear lately? I just order a belt from them and they didn't mention the 12 week lead time till after I paid for it. Anyone know if that's accurate for the belts? Or is it just a generic message they send for everything?
    Didn't mention 12 week lead time till after you paid? Wrong. You just didn't read their website. 8-12 week lead times are posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jabba21 View Post
    Didn't mention 12 week lead time till after you paid? Wrong. You just didn't read their website. 8-12 week lead times are posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well yeah. I eventually went back and saw my error. I emailed them, told them what happened and they shipped it to me within a week. All in all, a positive experience.
    wwww.facebook.com.com/LibertyDefenseConcepts
    IG: @Liberty_Defense_Concepts
    libertydefenseconcepts.wordpress.com

Feedback Score
    I have about 17 orders with SOE with no issues. Everything from bags, med gear, Micro Rigs and belts. Lead time is 8-12 weeks on most items NOT labled no ETA. I've had most items ship out within a week and some same day. Everything is made to order and there's nothing siting in a warehouse. Don't order a no ETA item and demand an ETA like a dumbass and you shouldn't have any problems.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Original SOE Lead Time Question

I've made a lot of orders wit SOE, they're making belts all the time so they ship pretty quick. I've never had one ship at the eight week mark. Most I've gotten in under two weeks to my door.

Ive ordered other stuff, immediately after I order I'll send them a email saying I don't care what color I get and those will usually ship the day after I order them.

Well they may be dicks at times, I've never had a issue with them, and their products last. It's honestly the quality of the products that keep me as a customer.

I have other cobra belts, but my EDC OSOE belts are hands down the best.
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 06-05-17 at 12:08.

Feedback Score
    So what if they make good stuff. There are other companies that make excellent gear too. No reason to put up with these guys.

I'm a grown man. I don't have time to babysit another grown mans feelings. I don't have the patience to put up with a little boy attitude when I ask a simple question.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewell View Post
    Years ago I was told they make nice belts, so I went ahead and ordered one. I remember it taking quite awhile to get it...long enough for me to forget I even ordered it. Anyhow, it turned out to be a nice belt. After that, I decided to go give the SOE facebook page a like so I could keep up to speed with the products they were offering. After a short period of time, every damn time I got on facebook, all I'd see was some stupid b/s from SOE. If it wasn't John Willis saying f*** the haters every day, and telling everyone how great he was, it was him posting pictures of his food, watches, or cars...and telling everyone how great he was.

Moral of the story is yes, he makes decent stuff, but his self important douchbaggery on the daily is just too much for me to ever want to order anything from him again. Like others said, he's not the only game in town.
    What annoyed me from my one trip to his page was the pics of him showing what time he was working to some nights.

He acts like he's the only person alive who puts in late days/nights. He's the posterchild for man boy syndrome. I know people don't like Yeager but at least most people who actually meet him say it's an act for the camera. This douche actually acts like this all the time.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The product I got from him was ok but I was not happy when I questioned him about a discount he was offering that never got applied to my order and he got super pissed. Product is only half the package, if you're going to be that kind of dick to do business with? I'm out. Just sayin. Maybe he had an off day but that was and will be my only experience with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have an SOE belt and it is really good quality. However, after buying I saw more about Willis...I have no desire to support a jack hole like him.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a med pouch and a belt from them. Both are awesome. No issues with CS. Took a while to ship though. 4ish-6ish weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast