Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Original SOE Lead Time Question

Feedback Score
    I thought of buying something from those guys but it would probably feel like dealing with the world wrestling federation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    When it come to belts they are pretty fast unless it is a weird color combination. A chest rig will most likely have you waiting quite a while.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    When it come to belts they are pretty fast unless it is a weird color combination. A chest rig will most likely have you waiting quite a while.
    That's what I was thinking of getting.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Took about 6 weeks for my microrigs. I even had to change the order once and despite what some people say, the customer service was fine.

Feedback Score
    Years ago I was told they make nice belts, so I went ahead and ordered one. I remember it taking quite awhile to get it...long enough for me to forget I even ordered it. Anyhow, it turned out to be a nice belt. After that, I decided to go give the SOE facebook page a like so I could keep up to speed with the products they were offering. After a short period of time, every damn time I got on facebook, all I'd see was some stupid b/s from SOE. If it wasn't John Willis saying f*** the haters every day, and telling everyone how great he was, it was him posting pictures of his food, watches, or cars...and telling everyone how great he was.

Moral of the story is yes, he makes decent stuff, but his self important douchbaggery on the daily is just too much for me to ever want to order anything from him again. Like others said, he's not the only game in town.
    Last edited by Jewell; 07-28-16 at 14:19.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I was close to buying a belt from them myself but turned off by the long wait. Both Willis and Yeager are bro douchebags and I refuse to support them after they came out in support of that liar Cory Jackson. They claim to support the military, but have no problem defending stolen valor, so **** them.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineracer329 View Post
    Just wanted to update you guys on my experience with SOE.

So right after my original post, I emailed them to cancel. No repose after 48 hours. I emailed John Willis directly after that 48 hour mark and he replied with "what's the issue" so I explained and stated I wanted to cancel the order.

A week goes by, so I send a follow up email (today 7/26) reminding them I need to cancel the order because I already bought a different belt and I want a refund. No reply.

Instead, 15 minutes later, I get an automated email saying my belt had shipped.

So. I'm happy they went ahead and seemingly rushed it out cz I complained, but I'm pretty pissed there was no prior communication saying they were gonna ship it out ASAP. So now I'm stuck with 2 belts. Thankfully optics planet as a sweet return policy.
    What a crock of shit. They shipped your order rather than issue the refund you requested. Probably pulled someone else's order just so they wouldn't have to give any money back. I'm surprised that you weren't the star of his next Facebook or youtube post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    The guy makes good stuff, but he is a mental case imho, and a COMPLETE ASSHOLE. Plenty of video evidence. He aint the only game in town.
    You forgot convicted felon.

Feedback Score
    These things would have been great to know before I bought 2 Peltor ear-pro headband covers from them. Guess I'll delete that bookmark now.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lawusmc0844 View Post
    I was close to buying a belt from them myself but turned off by the long wait. Both Willis and Yeager are bro douchebags and I refuse to support them after they came out in support of that liar Cory Jackson. They claim to support the military, but have no problem defending stolen valor, so **** them.
    That's right. I forgot all about that. The dude's a major league penis wrinkle.

Feedback Score
    I put in an order for the micro chest rig in coyote brown, I guess I have about a three month wait time. That's ok with me, I've waited on a custom leather holster for that long

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast