Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Original SOE Lead Time Question

Feedback Score
    I'd do business with ISIS before that colossal douche bag.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineracer329 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure they're awesome, they look like they obviously put a ton of effort into their product. I just need a belt now ish, not 3 months from now
    Not awesome at all. I bought a belt from them and used it regularly for maybe 18mos and it started to fall apart.
    The douche willis refused to honor his guarantee.

Good luck with all that.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    So i got on the boards to look at lights for my sbr and maybe a case. ran across this thread. As I sit here and Type I'm wearing the original black belt that John sent me back in 2006. One side of the velcro on the tongue came unraveled, but was an easy fix. other than that.... over 10 years and this belt is still going strong. I wear it almost every day. I'm an EMT/FireFighter, so it's put through it's paces

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    I'd do business with ISIS before that colossal douche bag.
    Same here. 9 years ago, I sent him design specs for a go-bag. He basically stole my design, sold a bunch of them in different sizes, then didn't even save me the one I commissioned him to build.

I would look elsewhere. Lots of other companies with solid reputations that make much better products.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    I just ordered another belt from SOE and had it on my doorstep 3 days later. I have ordered from them many times and have always been happy. I waited 4 weeks for a micro rig but was well worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    Before reading this thread, I ordered two SOE belts. They got here in 10 days. No complaints "so far."

Feedback Score

Original SOE Lead Time Question

Quote Originally Posted by GulfCoast View Post
    Before reading this thread, I ordered two SOE belts. They got here in 10 days. No complaints "so far."
    Did you get the edc belts? I have a few edc and one of the cobra duty belts and they have been thru hell and back and are still in perfect condition. Also I have a micro rig and some other gear and I have to say it is all nice stuff. Built to last.
    Last edited by Ericz4253; 10-27-17 at 11:07.

Feedback Score
    1.5" riggers belts with Velcro lining.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ordered the low profile EDC belt and had it in about 10 days, maybe a little less. I like it so far

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345