Thread: New pistol

Feedback Score

New pistol

http://www.primaryarms.com/radical-f...istol5.56mcsr/

Just need to go pick it up. I'm pulling off the Seekins MCSR and selling it, along with the Shockwave Blade Brace. I have a Thordsen Custom/MFT enhanced creek rest waiting to go on. Anyone have any idea where the hell to find a 7 inch BCM KMR (unobtanium, not an alpha)? I'll take a used one.

Doing either a set of fixed DD irons for a KISS truck gun, or possibly pulling my MRO off another build for this.

Anyone have a Radical? Any issues? Good reviews from what I've seen.

Feedback Score
    I was just looking at this same pistol on Primary arms, I did call the customer service and spoke with them, my question was:

- For the price you are selling this, can you depend on this? His answer was: My opinion is that I consider the Radical brand to be a range toy, I would not recommend anybody to have/carry them and depend on it. For me this is strictly for range fun. He did recommend the good brand such as BCM and DD for carrying/depending on it.

Just FYI.
    Everybody wanna be like mike!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelowrey View Post
    I was just looking at this same pistol on Primary arms, I did call the customer service and spoke with them, my question was:

- For the price you are selling this, can you depend on this? His answer was: My opinion is that I consider the Radical brand to be a range toy, I would not recommend anybody to have/carry them and depend on it. For me this is strictly for range fun. He did recommend the good brand such as BCM and DD for carrying/depending on it.

Just FYI.
    Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate your candor.

It is purely a toy/novelty/investment.

I have a 12.5" handbuilt lightweight Daniel Defense SBR and my new agency is issuing a R0933 for real work.

Feedback Score
    Quick review:

I picked it up yesterday, tore it down and put it back together.

I haven't fired it. I can tell you, looking at the fit and finish, it is well worth the money. Property staked gas key. The castle nut was NOT staked which was good for me, since I pulled the Shockwave Brace in favor of a Thordsen/MFT enhanced CR.

The Seekins MCSR is a nice handguard, but it is a little wide for my preferences. I'm adding a BCM KMR 7 to thin down the profile.

We'll see if it has any keyholing issues as referenced in another member's thread in this forum this weekend. If so, I'll play with ammo selection and look into other muzzle devices. If not, it will go into service as a truck gun.

I give it a 10/10 as it sits. We'll see how she runs and update accordingly.

IMG_20160719_231353.jpg
    Last edited by Cochese; 07-20-16 at 11:14.

Feedback Score
    If you go to sell the Blade and tube let me know. I'm looking for one for a build.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryWoody View Post
    If you go to sell the Blade and tube let me know. I'm looking for one for a build.
    Mostly likely gonna save it for another ground up build but if not, I'll PM you!