Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone use BCM's Tri-Rail?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I've got no stock in Magpul, and MI's drop ins look pretty sweet for the price so I'm curious to see how you like them.

I agree with you about KAC RAS's, but I've got an LMT that I cant find a carbine length RAS for anywhere - so I'm not entirely sure even if KAC made a midlength RAS it would even be available
    I'll let you know, likely via an update here since it's got dick to do with the tri-rail now... I've used their two-piece free floats before, and aside from being a bit fat and weaker than the C4 in how the halves are connected out front, they worked well.

And you do have a point on the RAS... I was back and forth for weeks over whether I wanted a carbine/RAS upper, or if I wanted to just get another mid-length, but I couldn't find a RAS anywhere, and then BCM ran out of carbine uppers. Just wasn't meant to be.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    So, handguards arrived... They're solid, no wiggle or flex, and I can live with it and a Scout hung off the 12:00 with Surefire's newer offset mount (so no craning the light way out there... an M600 creates a lot of leverage).

I also ordered an MI FSB mount on a whim. Just as bulky as I remember, but felt solid as well. For $35, it's a killer value, and realistically I should stick with it... but what can I say, I like the handguards. I don't feel great about having $150 in them, the practical side of me says to use the FSB mount and any polymer handguards (I'm not even using one of the 5 QD cups FFS), but the profile is right, the weight is right, the light placement is right. I think I'll keep 'em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12