Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noveske Switchblock rail options?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Noveske Switchblock rail options?

I know there are not many but can someone please help me? I'm getting a 10.5 Switchblock upper barrel and really want the handguards to extend out to the flashhider/suppressor that I will be running. Has anyone one cut up there rails to make it fit? Is it possible? I was thinking about getting the 2 peice DD Omega rail and trying to cut out a place for it. The Daniel Defence Omega rail I want is 9" so is this possible? If someone has already done it please post pics and instructions. If u dont want to post it public than PM me please. I have a school to go to in a month and need to have this build done for it by then. Any ideas or input is appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Theres no picture, however they make exactly what your describing. Shows out of stock though. I have a custom build with switchblock from MSTN and Noveske won't sell me the rail that accoomdates the switch block. The 7" rail is driving me to distraction.

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin...&since=&status

Last edited by ViperEH; 03-01-10 at 00:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K9222 View Post
    I'm getting a 10.5 Switchblock upper barrel and really want the handguards to extend out to the flashhider/suppressor that I will be running. Has anyone one cut up there rails to make it fit?
    When you buy it, make the purchase with the Noveske rail which will give you want you want. Someone else already posted one of my pictures.... here is another.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    When you buy it, make the purchase with the Noveske rail which will give you want you want. Someone else already posted one of my pictures.... here is another.

I have already purchased the barrel from a member at AR15.com. I got it for about $40 cheaper and its still brandnew, never fired. Noveske wont sell the rail it only comes if you buy a complete upper. The complete upper is around $1500 and I can build it cheaper and IMHO maybe better, becuase I plan on running it suppressed I will run a BCM Ionbonded M16 BCG. I can build the complete upper the way I want it for around $1100-$1200.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Have you called Noveske?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_247 View Post
    Have you called Noveske?
    Yes, and they do not sell just rails. The only way to get one of their rails is to purchase an upper or rifle.

Feedback Score
    Tagged

Feedback Score
    Last edited by No.6; 04-11-10 at 09:16.

NRA Life Member
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You might check compatability with the Daniel Defense Lite 9.5 FSP. That would give you 3 rails that would go almost to the flash hider. I don't know the length of your gas system offhand, so that may be an issue.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, looks like a special edition of the SWS Extended Carbine model (http://www.superiorweaponssystems.co...dedcarbine.htm).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast