Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3G4V Run N Gun, Presented by Rockcastle: Park City, KY, March 18, 2017

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If it wasn't for the fact that I have no idea where I'm going to be next year, I'd be in for this.

If there's a repeat of this in 2018, I'll definitely be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar_guy04 View Post
    If it wasn't for the fact that I have no idea where I'm going to be next year, I'd be in for this.

If there's a repeat of this in 2018, I'll definitely be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We'll see if the first one is successful, but things are looking good for 2018 so far.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's time. Registration will open on Practiscore two weeks from today, on Saturday December 17th at 10:00am Central Time. I've expanded this to 60 total competitor slots. Please only register if you are very serious about attending. Registration is extremely limited and if you register and don't attend you'll be taking a slot from someone else who really wants to go.

Here's the link: https://practiscore.com/rockcastle-r...-2017/register

I'm not sure why it says "registration will open in one week" - the date is set for December 17th. RO's and sponsored shooters will be preregistered by me, and you will receive a notification email from Practiscore probably this week.

We still have some sponsorship opportunities available - if you're interested in sponsoring an obstacle, a stage, or the match please email me at mstennett@twlakes.net for details.
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 12-03-16 at 10:36.

Feedback Score
    This sounds very interesting; SWMBO is a marathon runner. I have always found just running to be boring, and a Biathalon with the Service Rifle sounds like a hoot.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One last reminder - registration opens at 10:00am Central Time tomorrow, Saturday December 16th on Practiscore. Direct link is below. This will sell out quickly, so get in while you can!

https://practiscore.com/rockcastle-r...-2017/register

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Registration is now open - go get 'em!

https://practiscore.com/rockcastle-r...-2017/register

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wow - sold out in twenty minutes. I am humbled and will do my best to do this right for all of you. I guess we have proven that there is demand for this kind of match on this side of the US. Now to see if I can really do all that bull$hit I said I could...

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Oh ffs. I want to do something like this really bad. I heard there's another one across the country somewhere too. Somewhere... Over there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    Oh ffs. I want to do something like this really bad. I heard there's another one across the country somewhere too. Somewhere... Over there...
    These things are multiplying like rabbits! I've shot three years in a row at the Oklahoma Run N Gun (http://www.okrunngun.com/). There are also several in Texas - go the "Other Run N Guns" link on the Oklahoma site and it'll take you to all of them. I've heard there's even one in Minnesota or Michigan or something too -

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    So I'm trying to decide which is "better" for this - a TA33 acog, or a Bushnell 1-4 optic?

On the one hand, the ACOG is undoubtedly robust enough,and if I can find a range to confirm ranges and the BDC, it's pretty darn simple. But of course, eye relief and some potential issues if targets are pretty close.

On the other, the 1-4 seems more popular currently for 3-gun events ... assuming this is tough enough (I'd hope so, though I know it's a budget option).

Any thoughts?

Second, is M855 going to be a no-go?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast