Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Fostech Echo trigger system for the AR15

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnamvet68 View Post
    While I like the idea of just a simple drop in trigger cassette, the product fails since one has to use their proprietary bolt carrier in order for it to function.
    If you read reviews on comparable triggers, you'll understand why this one comes with a proprietary bolt carrier.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Another reason to avoid public ranges if at all possible!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    Moar binary firing nonsense ?
    Any product that can piss off liberals and offend gun owners is probably a pretty good idea. I don't have to want one, but I want the ability and freedom to own one. Anything that moves guns forward is good in my opinion. This is like a bullet button in California or whatever bullshit they put on their guns to run them.

Keep overwhelming the market with gun accessories, huge magazines, new ideas and designs. I don't have to buy it, but I love me some freedom.

Spend some money on freedom and send as much to the NRA as you can. Any other gun organization is probably a good idea too.

We can probably let the liberals cry about this new item. We spend all our time talking about how shitty guns are that we don't own or won't own without regard to what other people choose to spend their money on. Not everyone needs "our" idea of what an AR-15/M4 should be.

I wonder how many people with a "tier one" rifle drive around in an unreliable piece of shit car or truck?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Another reason to avoid public ranges if at all possible!
    You would find it impossible to locate a gun club in our area that would allow the device.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    That looks like a lot of fun!

Daddyusmaximus, could you do a video with that trigger on a suppressed shorty upper?
    Not my video. I just found it on another forum and thought I'd share.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ah...
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im all for this!

Like another guy said: I don't have to buy one, but I love me some freedom. This is probably the best 'freedom mode' alternative we have seen yet on the market. This isn't anywhere near as retarded as a slide fire stock or tac con trigger.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/PYThNUVZrYM

The link above is a video from IV8888 from back in March on this. Came out about when the Franklin binary system came out.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Resistance View Post

I wonder how many people with a "tier one" rifle drive around in an unreliable piece of shit car or truck?
    I've got two Daniels, a vltor/noveske build, among several other builds, I'm ordering a pws mk114 mod 1 or mod 2 (decisions) and I drive a 1981 CJ5 with more rust than metal (just don't look under the body/hood).
    Last edited by cemoulton; 08-01-16 at 19:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Im all for this!

Like another guy said: I don't have to buy one, but I love me some freedom. This is probably the best 'freedom mode' alternative we have seen yet on the market. This isn't anywhere near as retarded as a slide fire stock or tac con trigger.
    I'm all for freedom as well, but these gimmicky binary firing devices are unsafe. Anything that requires you to manipulate a control lever to discontinue fire vs simply removing your booger hook from the trigger is idiotic IMO.
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

The new Fostech Echo trigger system for the AR15

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    I'm all for freedom as well, but these gimmicky binary firing devices are unsafe. Anything that requires you to manipulate a control lever to discontinue fire vs simply removing your booger hook from the trigger is idiotic IMO.
    I see you point but I am kind of on the fence because using a full auto weapon (depending on the specific weapon) it takes a lot of training to be able to consciously fire a specific number of rounds in a burst. Even after being on a weapons squad for years I would still fire 4 rounds when I meant to fire 3 out of a 48 or 240. The fact that to disengage the "echo" mode requires you to manipulate the selector does not mean a whole lot, as personally if I have it on Echo mode I am already committing to firing two rounds, just like a weapon with burst. Just my thoughts.

It would be interesting to to actually test this system out in a variety of scenarios, ranging from from close to mid ranges. But I personally think for the price I would pass. I am a huge fan of the FBI MP10's with the two round bust feature. Reliability of this system would have to be proven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sua175; 08-01-16 at 20:20.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast