Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Looking for 1-6x, 1-8x, or even better 1-10x optics suggestions.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    I wished Leupold would give us a better reticle in the multi gun scope. Keep the current one. Just add TMR .5 mil holds on the horizontal of the reticle. Then we'd be set for wind holds.

I just don't understand why they won't do it. I tried calling The Leupold Custom Shop a while back to see if I could get a fire Dot TMR put in a vx6. They acted like it was a joke or something.....

They must not ever shoot in the wind I guess. I suppose the vast majority doesn't shoot past 200 yards ever either.
    The FireDot BDC actually does decently with the 5 MPH holds for full-value wind at 10 MPH (or higher) for the target sizes being shot on for non-PRS level matches.
    Definitely better than most of the others in the category.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Schmidt & Bender Zenith 1.5-6x42mm flashdot

Feedback Score
    I just got my 1-8 accupower red MOA in and it is daylight bright on 9,10,11. It's excellent glass like all trijicon, great eye relief, forgiving eyebox. Weight is less than a razor 1-6. I can't wait to mount it on my 18inch 3gun rifle. This scope has the makings to be my new favorite. It ousting my tr24 as my favorite is not as easy task.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    I just got my 1-8 accupower red MOA in and it is daylight bright on 9,10,11. It's excellent glass like all trijicon, great eye relief, forgiving eyebox. Weight is less than a razor 1-6. I can't wait to mount it on my 18inch 3gun rifle. This scope has the makings to be my new favorite. It ousting my tr24 as my favorite is not as easy task.
    Can you take some 1x reticle pix on illuminated 11 aiming at the blue sky with the sun in the tube in the frame? My mk6 is easily visible illuminated like this. Curious how this compares. If it won't muster, how about on a white building or car with the sun hittng it?

Feedback Score
    I took my primary Arms Platinum Series 1-8 out Friday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    the PA platinum 1-8X will be my next scope.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415