Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting new production Colt AR15A4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Interesting new production Colt AR15A4

So, viewer tells me he thinks Colt sent the wrong rifle that he just ordered. When he called the gun shop to ask to return it they opened the 6 remaining they had----4 had 1 in 9 barrels, 2 had 1 in 7 barrels.

I may not know everything about Colt rifles but I do know enough to be dangerous. HBAR 1 in 9'' A4s I've seen in the past have been 6600 models.

What say you guys?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post

So, viewer tells me he thinks Colt sent the wrong rifle that he just ordered. When he called the gun shop to ask to return it they opened the 6 remaining they had----4 had 1 in 9 barrels, 2 had 1 in 7 barrels.

I may not know everything about Colt rifles but I do know enough to be dangerous. HBAR 1 in 9'' A4s I've seen in the past have been 6600 models.

What say you guys?
    I contacted my rep at Colt about these when I saw a few on Gunbroker last month, and he told me some AR15A4s went out the door with mis-marked barrels. They should all be 1 in 7" with government-profile barrels, not HBAR. Have the guy look under the handguards on his and verify the barrel is government profile.

Feedback Score
    Colt factory screw up, Cool! Is that like a flawed baseball card and worth more money?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gotta be worth 10k or more ! Get all of them and setup at the next gunshow !!!
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Instant collector's edition, Bid's starting on GB at $9,995.95.

Feedback Score
    Might be colt is dumping as many extra parts laying around as possible.

Get them in rifles, and ship them...
    Founder and co-owner/operator at 2A-Armament

Feedback Score
    I got excited as soon as I saw them, as I want an HBAR but I couldn't see them listed on Colt's website so I asked them. It's a good thing I did for I'd hate to have paid the inflated prices on Gunjoker only to find out its not really an HBAR.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Update from the owner----it's not actually an HBAR. It's just mis-marked.

Update from me----I called the gun shop he got it from and they had one more mis-marked one. I bought it

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Like a miss strike coin from the mint. I'd snatch one up if I had the money and opportunity.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Update from the owner----it's not actually an HBAR. It's just mis-marked.

Update from me----I called the gun shop he got it from and they had one more mis-marked one. I bought it
    Thank you for helping to confirm what I was told. That being said, I'm surprised you found a gun shop that even had any of these rifles in stock. I finally gave up waiting for one to show up somewhere and spent my money on something else instead.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast