Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad

Feedback Score

Suicide Squad

So i just got back from watching the movie.. and i noticed it from the get go, Harley Quinn is using a Chiappa Rhino and it's sweet AF........

Plus The Joker as a blinged out 1911 too....

and a bunch of the other character's have tricked out M4's

Feedback Score
    I know a little gal who's a Seabee in Mississippi who's a huge Harley Quinn fan who's already looking for a Rhino.

I told her if she was willing to go in full costume (which she has) I'd personally take her shooting at several indoor ranges just for the epic responses.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jaholder View Post
    I know a little gal who's a Seabee in Mississippi who's a huge Harley Quinn fan who's already looking for a Rhino.

I told her if she was willing to go in full costume (which she has) I'd personally take her shooting at several indoor ranges just for the epic responses.
    If she every does be sure to post pictures.

Feedback Score
    i think the Chiappa Rhino is about to be the new best thing now. a lot of people are looking to buy one....its a good thing my wife has one though.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The Rhino is far from brand new. I am surprised at how much talk there is about it. It was in the new Total Recall and the Divergent series too.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    i honestly dont remember the Rhino being in the new TR movie, even though i've seen it several times, i did look it up lol.... so i can see where it's shown in the movie, and i've not seen any of the Divergent series movies.....

And i only learned about the Rhino last year, when a couple guys in the LGS was talking about it, and i was like WTF.... lol so they had to explain the handgun to me lol.

But i think that happens with guns, if it's not " popular " or maybe it's a niche type of gun, a lot of people watching a movie or tv show might not know if it's a real gun, or just a prop gun modified to look different.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Get a Mateba revolver to really impress people

Ghost in the Shell and probably Trigun fans have known of the Mateba/Rhino for awhile now.

Feedback Score
    i guess a lot of people didn't know about the rhino and ssqaud movie made it get a lot of popularity now

Feedback Score
    Buddy of mine had a rhino. It worked as advertised, but the full boat .357 was uncomfortable as HELL when compared say, to an sp101. The straight back nature of it I didn't care for honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    the .357 was an experiment gone bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast