Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About to submit a Form 1 via Trust Ownership. Any lessons learned before I submit?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Silencer shop delivered 2M+ dollars worth of forms on the eve... saying killer wait times is the understatement of the year! But in the end I say worse case scenario wait times will probably be at 7-8 months tops. The good news is Form 3's are quicker now, since dealer's can eform them... seeing 30 days or less from about 45-55 days!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    I freaking procrastinated too long and have spent the last hour + reading the new requirements. I'm kicking myself for putting this off, but I have a lower that needs to get registered. Regarding the fingerprints, I've got the cards on order, but is there a proper technique to fingerprinting ones self so it doesn't get kicked backed? I can get a passport photo from the local post office - no worries there. What other traps are out there I don't see?

Also, since this takes away from the e-form submission, any update on lead times to get a F1 approved? That God I got my 2 cans submitted in June. Any insight from those that have recently submitted is appreciated.

amac
    Some UPS Stores do fingerprints cards also if you cant get them at your local PD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12