Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my stamp back on my new "Trunk Gun"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Very clean and simple. I dig it.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    The last PSA 10.5" upper I saw was a quite but gassy. You may want to consider an H2 or even an H3.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Good looking KISS rifle.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Where's it engraved?

Feedback Score
    What made you choose 10.5 over 11.5 for the barrel length? Pistol gas systems seem a bit temperamental to me. The most interesting thing I'd like to see is a follow up on the BCG. There's a thread on tos where a guys aim nib looks like almost all of the nib is flaking off.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    What made you choose 10.5 over 11.5 for the barrel length? Pistol gas systems seem a bit temperamental to me. The most interesting thing I'd like to see is a follow up on the BCG. There's a thread on tos where a guys aim nib looks like almost all of the nib is flaking off.
    10.5" 5.56 is carbine gas system. I had one of these uppers a few years back and had to run an H2 to tame it a little.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit47 View Post
    Where's it engraved?
    Not the OP but it looks like on the top of the trigger well, on each side of the trigger.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Not the OP but it looks like on the top of the trigger well, on each side of the trigger.
    I took a second look at the pictures when I first saw it, thinking the same thing (where is the engraving) myself. I know some guys obscure it in photos posted online, and initially though it may have been on the mag well and just p-shopped out...

Sweet looking rifle OP.

Feedback Score
    I want a trunk gun as well but I would have to go with an ares scr (or something less scary to liberals) as CT does not allow ARs in vehicles unless going to range. My other hang up is theft while out and about. How do you plan on securing it? But still have quick access when needed ?

Feedback Score
    Great looking trunk gun! Out of curiosity, why no weapon mounted light? Unless you never drive after dark or use NVGs, I would think a WML would a must on a trunk gun to be able to ID targets in low/no light, and especially if you're only running iron sights, as they can be difficult to see and use effectively in the dark. Not knocking your setup, just curious. But great looking gun overall!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast