Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Trijicon MRO now or wait?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Question Buy Trijicon MRO now or wait?

I'm considering purchasing the MRO now that I returned my Eotech EXPS3. But I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Trijicon possibly revising the MRO to make changes to anything??? If so, I way wait. But considering it has been out for a while and there's more positive reviews than negative, I'm not sure they'll be changing anything anytime soon. Just wanted to check before pulling the trigger.
    America is not at war... The U.S. Military is at war... America is at the mall.
    I love cigars!

Feedback Score
    I do not think anything has changed from what I have read on other forums (bluish tint, fish eye). Some members on other forums have not even been swayed by current sale pricing. The men at Arms Unlimited have a $415.00 MRO sale going on that includes a low mount.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijic...200004.htm?e=Y

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryOperated View Post
    I do not think anything has changed from what I have read on other forums (bluish tint, fish eye). Some members on other forums have not even been swayed by current sale pricing. The men at Arms Unlimited have a $415.00 MRO sale going on that includes a low mount.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijic...200004.htm?e=Y
    Broken record... but there is no fish eye. It has image shift due to the canted objective lenses (all objective reflective RDS has it). LCO is the closest to combating it.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I bought one a few months ago.. No problems with it so far. From all I have heard and read it seemed like the issues were blown out of proportion and with very early on units.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bighawk View Post
    I bought one a few months ago.. No problems with it so far. From all I have heard and read it seemed like the issues were blown out of proportion and with very early on units.
    The issues were blown out of proportion by people who were looking for a reason not to like them. Other RDS exhibit the same issues. Not really issues but common traits. I have one of the first ones and have had no problems with it. I doubt one coming out of production today is built any differently than the first one.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The issues were blown out of proportion by people who were looking for a reason not to like them. Other RDS exhibit the same issues. Not really issues but common traits. I have one of the first ones and have had no problems with it. I doubt one coming out of production today is built any differently than the first one.
    I figured that was the case. I looked through one at my LGS when they first hit the streets and the one I have on my rifle looks exactly the same.

I've used it day and night and in all different lighting conditions and noticed none of the issues mentioned by others.

Its a cool little RDS that is built tough and looks good on my 300 blk shorty. I'm going to put it through its paces in a vehicle class coming up this fall.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I traded my XPS3-2 in on one and I'm very happy with it so far. The blue tint and minuscule magnification is barely noticeable and mainly brought up by T1/H1 elitists. I've even found the dot to be slightly more crisp and less glary when on setting 3 (about the maximum brightness setting on a T1/H1)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am the painter making this mess a masterpiece.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Large View Post
    I traded my XPS3-2 in on one and I'm very happy with it so far. The blue tint and minuscule magnification is barely noticeable and mainly brought up by T1/H1 elitists. I've even found the dot to be slightly more crisp and less glary when on setting 3 (about the maximum brightness setting on a T1/H1)

Its funny. We just got T2s on our work rifles and honestly the bluish tint to me based on my perception seems more prominent than on my T1. But in actual use you don't even notice it so it's really a hollow argument fort those who complain about it on the MRO IMO.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Its funny. We just got T2s on our work rifles and honestly the bluish tint to me based on my perception seems more prominent than on my T1. But in actual use you don't even notice it so it's really a hollow argument fort those who complain about it on the MRO IMO.
    ^told ya.

I am the painter making this mess a masterpiece.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    MRO is at the top of my list, returning 3 eotech 512s

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast