Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Buy Trijicon MRO now or wait?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLman View Post
    In my experience this is correct. I have near perfect vision, both long and short, and occasionally (not sure why) when shooting pistols my left eye (non-dominant) will attempt to triangulate the front sight causing a near double appearance until i essentially shake it loose. Sorry, don't know a better way to describe it.
    I know this may sound ridiculous, but when i got my MRO i had serious doubts about the quality of the dot when compare with the reviews of it being one of the more perfectly circular dots on the market. I have aimpoints and an RMR and was shocked by how fuzzy the dot of the MRO was compared to these other red dots, but being familiar with the camera lens "proof tester" i tried it. The MRO is as described, a near perfect circle.
    Not sure why but for some reason the sight has a more significant flare to my eye than these other dots. No reason to return it as it doesn't affect groupings for my purposes, but i get where people could be thrown off by its appearance if this scenario applies to them.
    This is a very accurate description. I have an eotech, an aimpoint, and an MRO. I like them all for different purposes, but I keep coming back to the MRO.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Turns out its defective and I'm gonna RMA it

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torquetard View Post
    Turns out its defective and I'm gonna RMA it
    Okay, good. Keep us posted on how you like the replacement.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112