Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Trijicon MRO now or wait?

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Bottom line with any optic you need to use it to actually see if you like it, and it fits your needs.

Feedback Score
    I would recommend this optic to anyone who is in the market for a red dot. I think it's got a lot going for it after using it. If it proves over time to be as durable and reliable as the acog it's a perfect sight for a lightweight battle rifle.

Feedback Score
    You can "make an offer" on botach.Com for 439$, MRO with a ADM qd mount and they will accept it. Free shipping too! I might buy it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirknar View Post
    You can "make an offer" on botach.Com for 439$, MRO with a ADM qd mount and they will accept it. Free shipping too! I might buy it.

Careful with Botach they have a history of not being a reliable vendor.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Careful with Botach they have a history of not being a reliable vendor.
    Oh crap. Didn't know that.. hmmm... not sure if i should risk it now.. always something!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirknar View Post
    That Botach "make offer" is an insane price. Do you know someone that has done this? I've made smaller purchases from Botach without issues in the past, this is tempting. I am pretty decided on the MRO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by locknload223 View Post
    That Botach "make offer" is an insane price. Do you know someone that has done this? I've made smaller purchases from Botach without issues in the past, this is tempting. I am pretty decided on the MRO.
    I've only ordered one thing from Botach, a bottle of Slip 2000 EWL. It took them over 4 months to ship it to me, I honestly forgot I ordered it by the time it showed up. So yeah between that one interaction with them and all the horror stories I've heard on here and from other people, I stay away from them like their the plague!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    I've only ordered one thing from Botach, a bottle of Slip 2000 EWL. It took them over 4 months to ship it to me, I honestly forgot I ordered it by the time it showed up. So yeah between that one interaction with them and all the horror stories I've heard on here and from other people, I stay away from them like their the plague!
    Good to know, thanks.

Feedback Score
    The price is good and is very tempting. BUT just Google botach tactical reviews and there is a lot of negatives.. a lot...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One thing to help with botach is call them and actually have them check if the item is IN stock. Then place the order. When I have actually spoke with someone I don't have any complaints but if you order over the website it's a crapshoot of what you'll get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast