G&R Tactical
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Venezuela Societal Collapse Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,441
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Surprised Venezuela has not been getting more discussion here lately, as all manner of changes have been taking place, all bad. I'm rarely a fan of a military take over but short of that, don't see any other options at this point. They disarmed the populace in 2012. The place is starting to unravel:

    Venezuela Official Reports Attack At Military Base, Arrests

    Venezuelan ruling party chief Diosdado Cabello says Sunday that there was a “terrorist” attack at a military base controlled by troops loyal to the government and several people were arrested.

    Cabello reported via Twitter that troops acted quickly to control the situation in the early morning at the Paramacay base in the central city of Venezuela.

    Cont:

    http://wlrn.org/post/venezuela-offic...y-base-arrests
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-06-17 at 13:42.
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    T E X A S
    Posts
    16,993
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I meant to post this the other day when I first learned of it.


    "Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or forsee a fight."

    "A man should never be parted one step from his weapon; neither on the road, nor on his field does he know when he will need his sword."

    – The Hávamál

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,441
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I meant to post this the other day when I first learned of it.


    Chit's getting real. In another vid you could hear people cheering and clapping. Yikes. I wonder if a legit resistance movement is starting
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,149
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    One dictatorship's "terrorist" is another man's desperate, starving citizen who's reached their limit. Allegedly the ballot stuffing in their most recent "election" may exceed a million false votes.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/w...n-turnout.html

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,441
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    One dictatorship's "terrorist" is another man's desperate, starving citizen who's reached their limit. Allegedly the ballot stuffing in their most recent "election" may exceed a million false votes.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/w...n-turnout.html
    I don't think anyone out there believes it was anything but a sham. Time to send an A Team to arm and train some "rebels"? That has not worked out so well historically speaking in SA/SE but pulling a Panama wouldn't be viewed well internationally, at least not yet... They now have direct ties to our enemies and that's a legit national security concern:

    "El Aissami is a known entity in the world of US intelligence. He is allegedly a part of Venezuela's state drug-trafficking network and has ties to Iran, Syria, and Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah."

    http://www.businessinsider.com/new-v...zbollah-2017-1
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,149
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't think anyone out there believes it was anything but a sham. Time to send an A Team to arm and train some "rebels"? That has not worked out so well historically speaking in SA/SE but pulling a Panama wouldn't be viewed well internationally, at least not yet... They now have direct ties to our enemies and that's a legit national security concern:

    "El Aissami is a known entity in the world of US intelligence. He is allegedly a part of Venezuela's state drug-trafficking network and has ties to Iran, Syria, and Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah."

    http://www.businessinsider.com/new-v...zbollah-2017-1
    Nice.


    I have shooting in Venezuela that I haven't heard from in a while. They used to come to the U.S. several times a year for pistol matches, but they haven't been able to come in the past few years.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,498
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They will be fighting in the streets by Christmas.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,921
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    They will be fighting in the streets by Christmas.
    By Christmas?? I think we've already had some street fighting.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,498
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    By Christmas?? I think we've already had some street fighting.
    If these people are starving, this is only the preview of what to come.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •