Thread: Case of Mayhem - NFA!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Case of Mayhem - NFA!

Sometimes you never know what will go viral on social media! I posted this on liberal Facebook the other day and.... woah! lol

Anyway, ThePelicanStore liked it so much we talked on the phone today and they want to setup a promo code for followers of my YouTube channel. Code NFAREVIEW will save you 15%! Full disclosure, I paid for the case in this video and I don't get a kickback when people use the promo code. Just passing it along!

http://www.thepelicanstore.com/pelic...case-1032.aspx I chose this case for the above video and chose the B&W Kaizen foam. It cuts super clean!
    Last edited by Fireman1291; 08-24-16 at 21:48.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    Awesome dude, I saw the video in instagram the other day. The little shotty is sweet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKMAX1 View Post
    Awesome dude, I saw the video in instagram the other day. The little shotty is sweet.
    I just filmed the review on it the other day. Should be done with editing and have it up by next Friday! Thanks for watching!
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Caught that video the other day, cool stuff. What area of Tampa are you in ? Good to see a local member on here.