Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM vs. Sons of Liberty Gunworks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    I get what you are saying, but written conversation is every bit the equal of spoken word. Yes, it may be more cumbersome to carry on a real time conversation, but I'd imagine you are in the minority of AR customers. Or customers in general, regarding a need to have a drawn out discussion about a product.

Maybe if there were fewer people jawing with the gun mechs/engineers, we'd all get our shit sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't mistake one conversation with one business as my naïveté of firearms.
    Out of the many that I have bought, most have been internet sales, with nothing more than a click on a website, and an attachment of an FFL.
    But from your post, I'm assuming you don't understand mine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dobe View Post
    Don't mistake one conversation with one business as my naïveté of firearms.
    Out of the many that I have bought, most have been internet sales, with nothing more than a click on a website, and an attachment of an FFL.
    But from your post, I'm assuming you don't understand mine.

Never said you were naive...quite the opposite in fact. I assume you call them for specifics, due to a greater knowledge of what you want. The vast majority of AR owners don't. You took my comment 180 degrees of what I intended.

All I'm saying is email suffices in most instances, and for most people. Which is why few people answer the phone anymore.

Kudos to the crew at SOLGW for having (or better making) the time to do so.

Feedback Score
    Never said you were naive...quite the opposite in fact. I assume you call them for specifics, due to a greater knowledge of what you want. The vast majority of AR owners don't. You took my comment 180 degrees of what I intended.

All I'm saying is email suffices in most instances, and for most people. Which is why few people answer the phone anymore.

Kudos to the crew at SOLGW for having (or better making) the time to do so.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Why does it have to be a phone convo? Why not email? I've never felt compelled to call a gun manufacturer...yet I've emailed numerous. It allows the manuf to answer at their leisure, so that competent personnel can be used...instead of training someone to parrot in a csr role. It also gives both parties a record of what was stated.

E-mail is the preferred method (especially with a larger company). That way, the company can route that e-mail to the right department/person for the CORRECT answer. With the phone call method (again in a larger company), the secretary is going to answer the phone (who knows next to nothing) and all they are going to do is forward the call to someones phone mailbox (where it may or may not get answered).

Even though G&R is not a large company, this is how we have to do things for technical questions (as I am the sole technical guy here and there are only so many hours in the day).

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 08-31-16 at 12:54.

Feedback Score
    It's hard to go wrong with any of the top names, it really comes down to who has what you are looking for. I will say that I have both bcm and daniel defense rifles. If you are not considering a dd rifle because of the furniture...well that's stupid. You can always sell it and replace it. I have not had one problem with either my bcm or dd rifle. I will say that the stories I hear about daniel defense and their customer service, i can not imagine it getting any better than a company replacing an entire sbr due to an ammo malfunction and paying for the tax stamp on the new rifle.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Why does it have to be a phone convo? Why not email? I've never felt compelled to call a gun manufacturer...yet I've emailed numerous. It allows the manuf to answer at their leisure, so that competent personnel can be used...instead of training someone to parrot in a csr role. It also gives both parties a record of what was stated.

This is how I handle communications with manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, etc. including several with BCM and they have always been prompt in replying.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score

BCM vs. Sons of Liberty Gunworks

Tell you what Grant. I'll judge you by your post. Judge me by mine. I assume you are knowledgeable on your field. Assume I'm no less informed.

All is cool. And Grant, delete some of your messages, if you want me to respond to your PM.

Last edited by dobe; 08-31-16 at 10:37.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Tell you what Grant. I'll judge you by your post. Judge me baby mine. I assume you are knowledgeable on your field. Assume I'm no less informed.

All is cool. And Grant, delete some of your messages, if you want me to respond to your PM.

Our HK discussion has nothing to do with the thread so we can continue it via PM. Will remove your posts.

C4

Feedback Score

BCM vs. Sons of Liberty Gunworks

You need to delete some of your PMs. I keep getting a message that states your message box is full

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    You need to delete some of your PMs. I keep getting a message that states your message box is full

Yeah, everyone and their brother PM's me. Gotta clean out the old.

C4

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast