Thread: Malkoff Devices: CS Awesomeness

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Malkoff Devices: CS Awesomeness

I recently ordered a Malkoff M61 for a custom light I plan on using as a WML. The M61 uses a Cree XP-G2 rated at 6200k color temp, the same as their M361-LMH that I already own. I find the color temp of my M361 not objectionably cool at all so I was surprised to see the color temp of the new M61 much cooler, to the point that I decided not want to use it. I figured I would just ebay it.

As they always do, they sent an email to check if I was happy with the purchase. I decided to reply and explained my observation, asking if I could exchange the M61 for a M61N (4000k) and that I would be happy to pay for the difference (the N versions are usually more). To my surprise I received an email a few hours later that the M61N is on the way with a return shipping label, all for no charge.

IMO, CS doesn't get any better for that - Malkoff will continue to get my business!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights

Feedback Score
    A+++++

I called one day with a simple question, and ended up shooting the sh*t with Gene for almost an hour. Great people!
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.