Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Labradar Review

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No problem, anytime.

Apparently it has Bluetooth also so I'd really like to see a smartphone app where control could be taken over by the phone. My tripod is kinda flimsy so it'd be nice to not have to touch the unit between strings.
    It'd be nice to have the data recorded right to the phone too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    When I checked with them a few months back, they said it wasn't working yet.

Anyone know if it's working now?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Great review, some of my own seasonal observations:

In reading the manual, it is written that the Labradar's accuracy might be affected by environmental conditions. I waited until a cold-snap in order to test mine. I measured the same velocity readings in 15-30 degree weather as I did over the summer (~90degrees). I was also worried that the radar reflecting off of snow would give inaccurate readings (though perhaps in my ignorance of radar-related topics this is not a concern). In any case, it appears that aiming the device at a snow-covered hillside has no effect on accuracy. Again, this was measured against previous results.

I agree that the unit can be tempermental in regards to placement. I, for one, can not get any readings with the 18" offset setting. I suppose that there is a very narrow window as there seems to be for the 6" and 12."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123