Thread: Rare Surefire scout value?

Feedback Score

Rare Surefire scout value?

I found this in an old gear bag and I was wondering if anyone can put a current market value on it. Looking to sell to fund an optic and I was wondering if anyone knew the current market value? I have been searching for a couple of days and kind find one exactly like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    If you don't get an answer here, post this up on Candlepower Forums.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In my experience the best place to sell Surefire items is on ebay.

CPF = meh
    Last edited by BillBond; 09-03-16 at 15:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's not a Scout light. I'm pretty sure that it's an early (like first gen) M962 with push button tailcap. Not really worth much if anything. I'm not really sure if anybody collects those things.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Not a scout light, not rare either. Worth maybe 1-125.00 tops. They are much larger and heavier then scout lights, with way less lumens Not much call for them unless real cheap

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the help guys!! i just threw the thing on eBay it's up to 30 watchers and almost 60 bucks. The reason my interest was peaked is I threw it on arms list and was contacted by three different people wanting detailed pics of the tail cap. This caused me to want to do some research. I couldn't find anything that was recently posted about one. One of the guys sent me a link to one that was similar that the guy was asking 500 for; however, I don't think it sold it was an eBay buy it now auction. The guy who gave the light to me recently left 5th group with 14 years of service. He gave it to me For teaching him how to stipple and reprofile his grip on his glock. Thank you again for your time and help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonsrtmed View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys!! i just threw the thing on eBay it's up to 30 watchers and almost 60 bucks. The reason my interest was peaked is I threw it on arms list and was contacted by three different people wanting detailed pics of the tail cap. This caused me to want to do some research. I couldn't find anything that was recently posted about one. One of the guys sent me a link to one that was similar that the guy was asking 500 for; however, I don't think it sold it was an eBay buy it now auction. The guy who gave the light to me recently left 5th group with 14 years of service. He gave it to me For teaching him how to stipple and reprofile his grip on his glock. Thank you again for your time and help.
    The tailcap itself is somewhat desirable. Not very many of them and the XT tail cap is the only thing available now.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    SF still makes a similar light for Gov contracts - 952V ( white and IR ) it lists for 599.99 which is way too high

I've seen 952 kits sealed in package with tape switch and IR cover for 125.00
    Last edited by quackhead; 09-09-16 at 20:14.

Feedback Score
    Pulled 230 on eBay!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You did great. That was a $100 light.