Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Glock Mag ARs

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Let's see those Glock Mag ARs

Headed to the FFL to pick up a Glock mag lower that just came in. Looking for inspiration for a build. Honestly don't have a direction for the build picked out yet so im not sure what it's use will be. Not opposed too building a pistol but would prefer a carbine. So let's see them and see if I can get any ideas for my own build. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm new to ar pistols and wanted to try my hand in building a 9mm variant. I really didn't know what to expect. And after researching builds I came up with this. And so far the only thing that could improve it would be to SBR it along with a suppressor. So far I've put 500 trouble free rounds through it. Zero malfunctions. Crazy one ragged hole accuracy at 25 yards!

New Frontier 7075 Lower
    CMC trigger
    Spinta 9mm bolt
    Faxon 8.3 Barrel
    KAK Shockwave Pistol tube and brace
    Vltor a5 H4 buffer with a 308 carbine spring
    7 in. Troy Alpha rail won off of ebay for $60
    Spare used Spikes upper
    Vortex Sparc AR

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nocalsocal; 09-03-16 at 16:11.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mine started as this. QC10 lower, QC10 3.25" barreled upper, AAC Ti-Rant 9 silencer. I had all kinds of problems with the Ti-Rant so in February I bought a SiCo Omega 9K.

Next was this. Cut down the handguard, swapped out the sights for a Bushnell red dot and added SiCo Omega 9K.

And then this. Swapped the handguard, added vertical grip and cerokoted Tungsten Grey.

Now. 7" side charging upper.
    Last edited by jimmyheadgear; 05-30-17 at 20:52.

Feedback Score
    AR9-4.jpg

New Frontier Armory lower
    Unknown upper that I've had around for a few years
    New Frontier Bolt
    Faxon barrel
    .308 carbine spring
    KAK buffer
    ALG QMS trigger
    Kaw Valley linear comp
    Pistol tube w/ Sigbrace (thinking I will change this to a Shockwave like I have on my .300 BLK)
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love everyone's builds. So it looks like SBR/pistol has been the route to go thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    JP GMR13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I'm waiting on the tax stamp for my Angstadt Arms 9mm lower and for the suppressor. Lots of fun to shoot! I need to buy a G17. All my Glocks are .40's.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-17-16 at 13:20.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    OP get a Shockwave. If you like it then Rock On or SBR it or a second gun/build.

Feedback Score

NFA build ...Added a Lantac Dragon Muffle brake ...

Ferdi
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I went the easy route and bought a Lone Wolf G9. Changed out the $2.99 grip w/ a rubber Hogue. Also got rid of the El Cheapo stock for an MFT stock.
    So far I love it. No failures of any kind. Little heavy. 2.5X Primary Arms might be a tad much but these peepers aren't getting any younger.
    Only major complaint is the bolt does not lock back after last round.IMG_5281.jpg

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast